City and County of San Francisco Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at City and County of San Francisco

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 87 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco (United States)

Interview

I was interviewed in front of a panel which included the director, supervisor and program manager. Interview was fairly easy. They asked several behavioral questions and experiences in public health.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience working with marginalized communities.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco (United States)

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone discussion with a recruiter then received an email invitation for an interview. Took approximately one month after I submitted my application to them scheduling an interview.

Interview Questions
City and County of San Francisco
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

It was a group interview. They asked 3 questions. The first two questions were the same for everyone. The last question was randomly chosen from a list of 10 questions.

Interview Questions
City and County of San Francisco
Application

Interview

Applied online, thought I would never hear back but did, scheduled an interview over the phone. I met with two members of the team I would go on to join.

Interview Questions
City and County of San Francisco
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco (United States)

Interview

I was contacted for an interview through email and then choose times that worked for me. They then emailed me back for the date that I was scheduled for.

Interview Questions
City and County of San Francisco
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2019

Interview

Hiring process was smooth but long. Testing for qualification Panel Interview- mostly job related and work experience questions Background Check and Medical Evaluation. The hiring process might be long depending which department you interview for. Each department has different requirements and Qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time when you felt you perform your duties above expectations
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco (United States)

Interview

A recruiter had reached out to me and we ended up chatting briefly about the process. I was told the first round would be a panel interview made up of various department members but couldn't be told who. I got to the interview and the recruiter told me it was a technical interview with a time limit. They went around and asked me technical questions while someone sat in the corner with an iphone timer. Overall, it was a very bizarre experience - felt more like an oral exam from high school than an interview. The secretive nature of the interview and the timer in my face led to a weird ambiance. Threw me off my game as I prepare for technical interviews differently than non-technical.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

There's a standardized test, upon passing candidate will be placed om a list for an interview if hiring manager approves. If first interview is successful, candidate will be invited to a second interview with department chief.

Interview Questions
  • What talents and skills do you have? Noting skills are referred to work and talents are more personal.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco (United States)

Interview

Lengthy and drags on for quit some time. A lot of hoops to jump through and constantly asked for additional paperwork. This boils down to HR and not the actual division.

Interview Questions
City and County of San Francisco
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco (United States)

Interview

I got an interview offer about one month later after the application. The interview was in person at the City of San Franciso office. The process is overall smooth. No delay and no miscommunication.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most interesting policy for you in San Francisco?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 87