City and County of San Francisco Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 93 of over 93 interviews

Other5%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

City and County of San Francisco

Application

I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco

Interview

it's temporary job, interview is easy, group interview and answer questions, took an hour, compete with other 4 candidates, tested how you react in certain circumstances. will receive offer within 2 weeks as it is urgent hiring.

Interview Questions
  • conflict between clients and how you handle
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

Interview

Awkward government interviews but very nice people. Also had to do skills test of typing out a couple paragraphs making a recommendation. Probably testing writing but also knowledge on department area.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

City and County of San Francisco

Application

I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco

Interview

Panel interview with 3 supervisors, standard HR questions. They cannot deviate from their questions. They asked about 3-4 questions total. Interview was less than 15 minutes and they use the rule of 3 for their hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a situation where you were overwhelmed and how you handled it?

City and County of San Francisco

Application

I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco

Interview

I was interviewed in front of a panel which included the director, supervisor and program manager. Interview was fairly easy. They asked several behavioral questions and experiences in public health.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience working with marginalized communities.

City and County of San Francisco

Application

I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone discussion with a recruiter then received an email invitation for an interview. Took approximately one month after I submitted my application to them scheduling an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

It was a group interview. They asked 3 questions. The first two questions were the same for everyone. The last question was randomly chosen from a list of 10 questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Applied online, thought I would never hear back but did, scheduled an interview over the phone. I met with two members of the team I would go on to join.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

City and County of San Francisco

Application

I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco

Interview

I was contacted for an interview through email and then choose times that worked for me. They then emailed me back for the date that I was scheduled for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2019

Interview

Hiring process was smooth but long. Testing for qualification Panel Interview- mostly job related and work experience questions Background Check and Medical Evaluation. The hiring process might be long depending which department you interview for. Each department has different requirements and Qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time when you felt you perform your duties above expectations

City and County of San Francisco

Application

I interviewed at City and County of San Francisco

Interview

A recruiter had reached out to me and we ended up chatting briefly about the process. I was told the first round would be a panel interview made up of various department members but couldn't be told who. I got to the interview and the recruiter told me it was a technical interview with a time limit. They went around and asked me technical questions while someone sat in the corner with an iphone timer. Overall, it was a very bizarre experience - felt more like an oral exam from high school than an interview. The secretive nature of the interview and the timer in my face led to a weird ambiance. Threw me off my game as I prepare for technical interviews differently than non-technical.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 93 Interviews