City of Anaheim California Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Anaheim California

City of Anaheim California

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City of Anaheim California

Interview

Two part interview, first was with hiring manager and two other panel members who were formally in position or interact with position. Second round was with two other senior individuals. Questions were thorough, but fair and productive.

Interview Questions
  • Several questions were, describe a time when scenarios relating to previous job performance.
    Answer Question

City of Anaheim California

Application

I interviewed at City of Anaheim California

Interview

Professional interview with the head of staff for the position you are applying for. May be more than 1 interviewers in the room. Always good to dress formally but I may have been a little too overdressed.

Interview Questions
  • The interview had situation based questions. If a child was doing "x" then what would you do? What would you do if another child was doing "y" at the same time? How would you prioritize what to address first?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at City of Anaheim California (Anaheim, CA) in Apr 2019

Interview

I submitted an online application. After a week, received an email to schedule a 30 Minutes Assessment. After completed the assessment test, there was a 1 Hour Three Person Panel Interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult coworker?

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City of Anaheim California (Spokane, WA) in Apr 2019

Interview

It was a brief 15 minute interview with lots of scenario based questions. I was away at college so they made the accommodation for me to interview over the phone

Interview Questions
  • You have one kid walking towards the road, two others about to fight and another crying what do you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at City of Anaheim California (Anaheim, CA) in Apr 2018

Interview

There was a sit in written exam that took 30 minutes to test my skills in one of the areas they mentioned on the job posting, followed by a three panel interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City of Anaheim California (Anaheim, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

The interview process is a bit lengthy but is worth it if you’re looking for a good job that is flexible with your schedule. The interview process includes applying and being notified via email. After the interview expect to be contacted within a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at City of Anaheim California (Anaheim, CA) in Sep 2017

Interview

After passing three exams that test you on Excel, Word, and spelling, I was invited to attend a panel interview. The panel consisted of three women, and they each had a specific set of questions about a particular topic ( i.e., work experience, how I have handled personnel matters in the workplace and hypothetical questions). The interview went great; I just didn't have much experience.

Interview Questions
  • Something in the lines of "If you were given a big project to complete and other additional assignments due all on the same day that they were given to you which one would you do first?".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at City of Anaheim California (Anaheim, CA) in May 2017

Interview

I applied online and about a month later I received an email to schedule an interview. Upon my arrive to the designated floor I was greeted by a women on the computer screen. Luckily, someone came out of the office to inform me that someone would be with me shortly. When called in I was greeted by a panel of three individuals (2 males and 1 female). They each introduced themselves and I was told that there would be a total of nine interview questions and each of them would each read off three. At the end of the interview I was told that the recruiter would be in touch with me the Friday of the same week as to whether or not I would move on to the next round, but I never heard anything back. There is a second round interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about yourself.
  • How skilled and knowledgeable are you with Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel? Why did you submit the writing sample that you did? Do you have any other questions or would tell us about any other information about yourself that we should take into consideration.
  • How would you be able to work with City Council Members and Staff given how busy they are?
  • How do you deal with a slacker in a group?
  • Talk about your experience working with a diverse group? How well are you able to work with others whose background may vary from yours?
  • Talk about a time where you have used both your speaking and writing skills and how they go hand in hand?
  • How are you able to handle multiple projects and complete assignments on time?
  • Talk about a time where you had to give a public comment where individuals necessarily were not in an agreement with you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at City of Anaheim California (Anaheim, CA) in Apr 2015

Interview

You have to finish the top 10 in the exam process. Then you appear in front of a board of three people. They asked technical questions, scenario questions, that as of three people. They asked technical questions, scenario questions, that ask you to describe yourself and how you can contribute your experience

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

City of Anaheim California

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at City of Anaheim California

Interview

From the time I applied to the time I started working it was approximately 2 months. I got the first email about a month after I applied. The interview went well and they said they'd schedule another one, but later HRD called to say they were ready to make a job offer. I had to check in with their HR department once more before I started, to fill out some paperwork and that same week I did a physical check up in Anaheim. They do background checks also.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews