City of Champaign Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Champaign

Summer Finance Interview

Interview

Four interviewers were vey nice. We sat together around a desk in the conference room. They first made a self introduction. And then let me tell something about myself. Then they asked questions one by one. Basically all the questions are behaviour questions.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City of Champaign (Champaign, IL).

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks, where I was asked to come into the office and conduct an interview with four City of Champaign employees.

The interviewees were really nice, and made the environment comfortable.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Champaign (Champaign, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Five people interviewed me around one table. It was awkward the way that the interview was set up, felt more like being grilled than most interviews I have done before or since.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to overcome a conflict or difficult experience in the workplace.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at City of Champaign in May 2009.

Interview

Interview was standard internship interview. I was presented to a panel of five professionals working for the City. I answered a standard set of questions and the interviewers took notes. The entire process was fairly laid back and non-threatening. Dress was Business Professional and the interview lasted approximately 45 minutes to one hour.