City of Edmonton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City of Edmonton Interview Questions

Interviews at City of Edmonton

2.7

Material Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Edmonton (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

easy and quick interview .3 people taking interview supervisors of each section.nice and friendly.mix of technical and behaviour questions.they write everything you speak.unionized environment so they have to show their work.same standard questions for every one

Engineering Co-op Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at City of Edmonton (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview lasts more than an hour. There were two members of the interview panel. There were a lot of behavioural and technical questions. The second part of the assessment was a skill test.

Engineering Coop Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City of Edmonton (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy and straightforward. The interview was arranged by the University, therefore the interview set up, time, and process, was done through the university website. Interview questions were not technical.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to this job?   1 Answer