City of Edmonton Recreation Facility Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

City of Edmonton Recreation Facility Attendant Interview Questions

Interviews at City of Edmonton

Recreation Facility Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at City of Edmonton (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Received a call for an interview about a month after applying, notified that I got the position about a month before the start date. Interviewed with two head facility supervisors at once, they were friendly and asked fair questions related to the job and some behavior descriptive I believe. The interviewers seemed professional and had a copy of my resume and cover letter to reference during the interview. Only complaint about the hiring process would be that they don't make their decision sooner.

Interview Questions

• How would you define good customer service?
    Have you worked with Point of Sale before?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for City of Edmonton

Recreation Facility Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Edmonton (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

Hiring takes about 3months before they call. They scheduled the interview downtown and it was a panel interview. Asking about education, work history, how long I have been in customer service, comparing previous experience to the job i'm applying for.

Interview Questions

• Experiences about cash handling, how to provide good customer service.   Answer Question