City of El Paso Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City of El Paso Interview Questions

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at City of El Paso (El Paso, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two senior officials and asked several questions for about 30 minutes. Both of the senior managers were friendly and very professional. I was thoroughly impressed with the organization and their level of dedication. I was able to leave a writing sample with them and given ample opportunity to ask questions related to the position.

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience working with Hepatitis both in the community and throughout your work experiences?   Answer Question

Lube Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at City of El Paso (El Paso, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Normal interview, nothing out of the ordinary. Questions about my experience. There were people there interviewing me that were not part of the department I got hired for. The questions they had were not important or relevant to my job. The people doing the interview we're trying to hire me into their department which was something I found about later.

Interview Questions

• What makes me an asset to the company?   1 Answer

Senior Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at City of El Paso (El Paso, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Create a profile on the City of El Paso website
    Apply for job
    Wait to be called for test or put on list if it is an unclassified position
    Test
    Rank high enough to be called for interview
    Panel interview
    Wait for results

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Absolutely no negotiations.