City of El Paso Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at City of El Paso

2.6

Lube Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at City of El Paso (El Paso, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Normal interview, nothing out of the ordinary. Questions about my experience. There were people there interviewing me that were not part of the department I got hired for. The questions they had were not important or relevant to my job. The people doing the interview we're trying to hire me into their department which was something I found about later.

Interview Questions

• What makes me an asset to the company?   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at City of El Paso (El Paso, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

brief and to the point, they asked a few questions about availability and skills that was it. They also were very specific on what programs you were familiar with and especially with dealing with a large volume of calls.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work on Weekends and Overtime if needed   1 Answer

Senior Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at City of El Paso (El Paso, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Create a profile on the City of El Paso website
    Apply for job
    Wait to be called for test or put on list if it is an unclassified position
    Test
    Rank high enough to be called for interview
    Panel interview
    Wait for results

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Absolutely no negotiations.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at City of El Paso (El Paso, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two senior officials and asked several questions for about 30 minutes. Both of the senior managers were friendly and very professional. I was thoroughly impressed with the organization and their level of dedication. I was able to leave a writing sample with them and given ample opportunity to ask questions related to the position.

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience working with Hepatitis both in the community and throughout your work experiences?   Answer Question

Departmental Data Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at City of El Paso (El Paso, TX).

Interview

Applied online on the City website. Received a questionnaire to test my skills related to the position about 3 months later. Was scheduled for an interview about 2 weeks after sending my questionnaire. Had a 1-on-1 interview with the department's manager and was offered the position one day after the interview. However, I was scheduled for orientation a month after being offered the position due to the background check and the holiday break.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City of El Paso.

Interview

It's a pretty easy interview. You go in there and you'll meet the Recreation Specialist and Recreation and Sports coordinator, who will basically both interview. They both took turns asking questions and wrote down your answers. Both friendly and easy to talk to (just be professional)

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with children not following the rules?   Answer Question