City of Eugene Oregon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City of Eugene Oregon Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Eugene Oregon

911 Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at City of Eugene Oregon.

Interview

Once you pass a step you move on to the next step. Took about 6 months from application to job acceptance.

1st - Common sense test
    2nd - "CritiCall" test
    3rd - Panel interview
    4th - Background check(extensive)
    5th - Drug/Vision/Hearing test
    6th - Written psychological exam
    7th - Psychological exam with psychologist

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the process was waiting to see if you passed on to the next step.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at City of Eugene Oregon.

Interview

Long process with large interview panels, 5+ people taking turns asking questions. Application has many supplemental questions. Code sample requested. Very heavily invested in the Microsoft development stack. Knowledge about C#, SQL, .NET and SSRS will be very beneficial. VB.NET, ESRI ARCGIS, Sharepoint and Lync development knowledge would be large bonuses.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical about software architecture based on a situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at City of Eugene Oregon (Eugene, OR) in June 2010.

Interview

Internal/External posting. Screening by HR/internal senior police managers. Phone interviews, supplemental questionnaire, panel interview. Background investigation.

Negotiation

Don't be reticent to ask for accelerated step increases, leave banks.