City of Houston Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City of Houston Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Houston (Houston, TX).

Interview

Arrived to court house early (you pay for parking). Instructed to go to information booth and let clerk know I was there for interview. Clerk had no idea what I was talking about. Instructed me to go wait in cashier line. Wasted 15 mins of time I could have been relaxing or preparing for interview in line. 2nd clerk/cashier I interact with calls for a supervisor. Interview was about 20 minutes. Unorganized. Intimidating. Didn't think I would get the job. 3 on 1. Interviewer often twisted my words.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for City of Houston

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Houston.

Interview

I received an email about a month after i applied ....I've been applying for Customer Service positions with the city since 2011 so i was really excited to get a response back.....The interview went well. The interview panel consisted of four people......Standard Customer Service Representative interview questions....Its been about a month since the interview but i haven't heard anything back but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss asked you to do something you did not want to do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at City of Houston in June 2010.

Interview

Easy just be yourself and be willing to learn

Negotiation

None just took the pay