City of Indianapolis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City of Indianapolis Interview Questions

2.8

Principal Land Use Strategy Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at City of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

Very quick turn around from time the application window close to time I was contacted to set a Skype interview. Great communication in coordinating the interview using Doodle poll. Interview lasted about 50 minutes. Heard back about 1 week later.

Probation Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City of Indianapolis.

Interview

Short interview process with HR director and assistant chief probation officer. Asked about stress, dealing with conflict, general interview questions for entry level job, Got a call from chief probation officer for the job offer. drug test is mandatory for this position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

First interview was with my Manager and a Project manager. Then was called back in for a second interview. The second inter was had the 1st two and the Assistant Administrator. I was asked additional questions on my prior work history and what skills i would be able to bring to the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my office, computer skills, work ethic and schooling   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City of Indianapolis in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process went fairly quickly, once they started it. The responses from my contact were prompt. The organization of the interview was well planned and a lot of good information was offered about the position and the division. The second interview was quite intense but they gave good feedback at the end to let you know how you did. This was my first interview in 8 years and I was impressed with the preparation and quality.

Interview Questions

• What are my views of having integrity on a job performance evaluation?   Answer Question