City of Lubbock, TX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at City of Lubbock, TX

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Lubbock, TX

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at City of Lubbock, TX (Lubbock, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Panel interview made of 3 people. Lasted an hour. The questions were both technical and behavioral type. The interviewers were overall very friendly, I was able to sense the company culture though them.

Interview Questions

• How to correct a bad power factor   2 Answers
    • What is difference between the Star and Delta coupling.   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation where you had different assignment and felt short of time.   Answer Question

Traffic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at City of Lubbock, TX (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

Full of politics and problems, you can tell there are problems, it’s in the city that’s the problem. James urban the director who seems to have a grip on things.

Docent At Buddy Holly Museum Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at City of Lubbock, TX (Lubbock, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a 3 person group interview. The director of museums, the director of the gift shop and the curator of the museum were my interviewers. They were charming and funny. Mostly it was a test of personality and historical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about Buddy Holly?   1 Answer