City of Oklahoma City Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City of Oklahoma City Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Oklahoma City

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at City of Oklahoma City (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Very lengthy, and seemed to question skills that would not be used. But friendly people. I wish I had had the opportunity to interview with the person who would have been my supervisor. I am not the best at interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for the City or had family that worked for the city?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Oklahoma City (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

I met with two individuals, one individual who would be my direct supervisor and then my direct supervisor's boss. We discussed my previous employment and they asked me questions about my prior employment. Then they proceeded to tell me about the position and the direction they were heading and the new ideas and programs that would be implemented. The interview process was very professional and a wonderful interview process experience.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers asked me if I would be willing to and supportive of the new direction they were heading with new software and new ideas to offer a better overall customer experience. Essentially asking new and former customers if they would be interested in potentially upgrading and adding new features to their accounts.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Oklahoma City (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2012.

Interview

The process starts with filling out an application and submitting a resume. There is a detailed questionnaire prior to the interview. Easy questions just to assess your basic knowledge of the position you are applying for. There are two interviews. If you make it to the second interview, then they have probably chosen you for the position, but want you to meet upper or departmental management for their final decision. Both interviews is in front of a panel of the immediate supervisors for the position. The second is with the same people, but now includes the departmental manager.

Interview Questions

• This was a straight forward interview. No trick or misleading questions. Each person on the panel asks a question. You get to review the questions prior to entering the interview so that you can formulate your answers before you sit down with them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A simple question about what I was currently being paid. They based their offer off of that.