City of Seattle Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 118 of over 118 interviews

Campus Recruiting5%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

City of Seattle

Application

I interviewed at City of Seattle

Interview

Received an email with a link to schedule my interview. Interview was over Microsoft teams with a panel of 3 people, was given set of 10 questions about 15min prior to the start of the interview to prep

Interview Questions
  • How does racism impact your work with victims and how do you incorporate that into how you approach your job?
    Answer Question

City of Seattle

Application

I interviewed at City of Seattle

Interview

There was only one interview which was a Phone interview only. Pretty standard procedure after the application was filled up. Referrals are better. Recruiters are pretty nice and helpful and supportive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

City of Seattle

Application

I interviewed at City of Seattle

Interview

The process is straight forward and simple. Submit resume and cover letter. Human resources contacts you and sets up a time to interview through the citys government jobs portal Respectful and accommodating. The interview was via zoom.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

City of Seattle

Application

I interviewed at City of Seattle

Interview

Not bad. Very nice people and process. Enjoyed it very much and would do it again. I recommend it! Super quick as well, dont stress out about it at all. Just be prepared!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

City of Seattle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City of Seattle

Interview

The interview was about 2 months after the interview. It was a virtual panel interview with 4 panelists, including the direct supervisor. You get the questions I believe 30 minutes before the interview and there is a writing component following the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your previous relevant work experiences and how you hope to build on those in this position.

City of Seattle

Application

I interviewed at City of Seattle

Interview

The interview was pro forma- no follow up questions, no request for documentation... felt like they already had chosen someone who they knew and were just going through a process.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach a strategic planning process for a team with revolving leadership?
  • They didn't ask another question!

City of Seattle

Application

I interviewed at City of Seattle

Interview

Interviewed for the position of policy intern. Asked me questions that pertained to the job description. Asked about future goals and how I planned to use policy in my future career.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How would you apply a racial and social equity lens to policy?

City of Seattle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City of Seattle in Nov 2020

Interview

I did not call back within 24 hours and was told they no longer had a spot to interview me. I was also told that they would call me if another spot opened up. I have not heard back. The time it takes you to respond my not be the most important criteria to use when selecting new management staff.

Interview Questions
  • Respond to any call immediately. So, you have to decide if you can miss an expectation on your current job to call back right away. I could not.

City of Seattle

Application

I interviewed at City of Seattle

Interview

three people in room round the room questioning somewhat pertinent line of questioning. more team fit questioning to determine balance of group dynamic. nothing mind blowing or out of ordinary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

City of Seattle

Application

I interviewed at City of Seattle

Interview

After submitting application, I received an email asking for availability for in person interview. At in person interview the questions were pretty standard issue for government job - little flexibility on interviewing team to be creative with questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with difference of opinion with a co-worker? How do you handle stress?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 118 Interviews