City of Tarpon Springs Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Tarpon Springs

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City of Tarpon Springs (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Was called by the IT manager. The first thing that she mentioned was that I wrote on my application that I am working 50 to 60 hours each week at my current position and kept repeating that this job is not for me if I cannot commit working those hours at the city and she also said that me going to school is a negative and that this position is probably not for me since I cannot be committed to my career. I tried to bury myself out by saying that I am committed to my career, and that I am willing to work over 40 hours a week, but she did not care what I have to say. The interview was a complete fiasco.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to school full time or part time.   1 Answer

Maintenance Division Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarpon Springs, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City of Tarpon Springs (Tarpon Springs, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

bulky, they treat it more like an interrogation than they do an employment opportunity they sit and take turns asking questions that barely relate to the position. after this process you are required to take a series of tests both written and computer based. once this is done you sit and wait up to three weeks for the third interview, only to be told that they will let you know one way or another at a later date.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle three tasks when you only had time for two   Answer Question