City of Tempe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Tempe

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City of Tempe (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Called in for an in person interview and was asked a series of questions. The responsibilities of the position were also explained afterward. Hiring manager made the decision to extend the offer at this interview.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my organizational skills and work ethic.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City of Tempe (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Everything is formalized. Same questions are asked to everyone. Hit key points posted on job, but stand out. I do not remember the specific questions, but I was detailed n my answers and found a few places to make them laugh.

Program Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at City of Tempe (Tempe, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. Mainly asked what hours I would be available to work and such. Time between interview and first day of on the job was also very short, maybe 1 week max.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at City of Tempe (Tempe, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

Since it is for lifeguarding, I had a skills test on lifeguard skills. I also had to swim. I only had one interview question. They also asked about what I had written on my application.