City of Toledo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Toledo

Intermediate Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City of Toledo (Toledo, OH).

Interview

Questions were standard and already prepared. Interviewers would ask questions and the entire panel would record responses given. Questions were in the form of scenario "what would you do" format. You could ask your questions at the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• Questions about computer skills such as how you would create a Microsoft Word document with specifications such as numbering pages, skipping numbers on pages etc.

Describe a document/project you created in Microsoft Word.
      Answer Question

Administrative Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at City of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview lasts about 30 minutes. The HR only ask behavioral questions and then they will rate your performance and send your resume to the directors. The director will discuss with the Commissioner and make the decision. Usually the person who get the highest score got picked.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of leadership in your past employment history?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at City of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

They conduct on panel interviews, which I was asked about 10 questions. The whole interview was recorded and there was one person doing the recording and also asking questions from a form. The whole process was very standardized.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness in dealing with the public?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is really no negotiation there is a range of what your hourly pay rate is. It takes 1 year to receive top pay.

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at City of Toledo (Toledo, OH) in July 2009.

Interview

Unconventional, I was one of two selected to start a unit. Hiring took 6 months from start to first day.

Interview Questions

• Interview was very informal and none the questions were to difficult to answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple I started at lowest pay rate a