City of Tulsa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City of Tulsa Interview Questions

3.1

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City of Tulsa (Tulsa, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

An admin calls, sets up interviews - first a phone interview with your leader, then an in-person panel interview. Phone interview mostly consists of a description of the job, to determine your interest, and find out if the salary range is acceptable. Panel interview has behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral: Talk about a time when you had a problematic student in your class and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Treasury Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City of Tulsa (Tulsa, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

Two-interview process. First interview is with HR to determine if you are qualified for the position and meet the requirements. Once approved, you will interview with the management in the area. I had a panel of three people interview me the second round. The first round covers your experience/education. The second round is standard interview questions from management regarding your ability to perform the day to day duties.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since mine was internal, I did not get to negotiate my pay. However, if you are external, it is possible to negotiate pay.

911 Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at City of Tulsa in April 2015.

Interview

I was called in to do an on-site assessment. After scoring well, I was called in for a face-to-face interview with a representative of the Tulsa PD. Within a couple of days I was scheduled to do a 2-hour sit-in at the 911 center. I was then scheduled for a second face-to-face interview with management at the 911 center. Within a week I was offered the position.

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City of Tulsa (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Two interviews. One with HR and one with Management. Very long interview with a group four to five people.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Tulsa.

Interview

Basic program tests are conducted over Word and Excel. Very simple, 10 key is tested and the ability to handle basic tasks as creating a memo.

Public Works Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Tulsa.

Interview

Everyone was nice and returned calls in a timely manner the job was posted online. I submitted the application online. I received a call from the Human Resource Director. She called me in, I took a proficient test. I passed. I was called for a second interview and was offered the position. I accepted and seventeen years later I' m still working for the City of Tulsa.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was most difficult about the process. There was no difficult questions. I am a people person. I feel as though I interview well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate. The salary was posted with the job announcement.

Treasury Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at City of Tulsa in April 2011.

Interview

I applied and was scheduled for skills testing. After testing was scheduled for interview. After interview I heard nothing for a month. I was told it was between mmyself and one other person. After a month was given a second interview. Found out they waited a month to find more candidates. After 2nd interview never heard back.