City of Waterbury, CT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Waterbury, CT

Prevention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at City of Waterbury, CT (Waterbury, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

very relaxing , questions were not hard , no pressure at all , I was allowed to give very detailed answers and was shown fairness with questions I didnt fully understand

Interview Questions

• how do you plan to work with students who show very problematic behavior   Answer Question

Subsititute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at City of Waterbury, CT (Waterbury, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

It is easy but time consuming, you have to apply online and answer a bunch of pages of questions. You also need at least two really good references in order to be accepted at all.

Paraprofesional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at City of Waterbury, CT (Waterbury, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

i showed up and was asked by the superintendent if i was willing to deal with children with disabilities. i said that i was. he then asked me if i would be willing to work with children with challenging behaviors.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to deal with children that use a wheelchair and other mobility aids?   1 Answer