Civic Financial Services Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Civic Financial Services Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Civic Financial Services

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Civic Financial Services (Redondo Beach, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. I was asked to interview a few days after meeting one of the Sales Directors. The interview consisted of myself, the CEO, and both Sales Directors, and was about an hour in length. It mostly consisted of general questions with a detailed explanation of plans for the organization's planned growth over the coming years. I was given a tour of the full building, including Wedgewood, the parent company, after the interview. I was called the next day and offered a full-time position. Very straightforward and to the point - no games.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Civic Financial Services

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Civic Financial Services (Redondo Beach, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I spoke to the owners and the director of the company. I was a former employee so my interview was unexpected and very on the fly. I did not know I would be interviewing for the job when the interview took place or that I would be meeting the new director at the time.

Interview Questions

• If I could turn it up to 11   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Civic Financial Services (Redondo Beach, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy process, great place to work. Great community feel and great place to work and grow. They handle the process very well and are very clear about expectations. Great family of companies.

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Civic Financial Services (Redondo Beach, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online, received a call within an hour and was immediately interviewing with Sales Management. Easy process great experience. Had 4 different phone interviews and an onsite interview and the received the offer

Interview Questions

• What type of business are you currently doing?   1 Answer