Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore

2.8

Air Traffic Control Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I interviewed at Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

The Whole interview process was pretty structured.

1) Aptitude Test (2-3hrs). Consists on a lot of different segments, testing reasoning, logic, reaction, learning basic aviation stuff and then applying it, personality test. This is where a lot of people get eliminated, not sure what's the criteria for selection though..
    2) Interview 1, 3 people + 1 HR
    3) Interview 2, 3 people including a HR director
    4) Orientation (This may vary, because I did mine only after all interviews. My friend did it after Interview 1. They bring you around to take a look at ATC operations, very interesting)

All the interviews were relatively short, averaging 15-20mins each. It seems that if you stayed inside for longer, it wasn't a good sign. During my application, the interviewers were all friendly and chatty, not sure if that has changed. They just wanted to know your interest in the position, and how much you know about aviation. Nothing too difficult.

Air Traffic Control Officer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore.

Interview

The interview process was quite short for me (15 minutes). The interviewers looked extremely bored(maybe at my answers?).Generic questions were asked but their facial expressions and replies seemed quite unfriendly.

Air Traffic Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2019.

Interview

Voice test followed by interview about 10-15 mins.

After the first interview, there will be aptitude test followed by an orientation. There will be a medical test and the final interview with a panel of directors before successfully being appointed as an ATCO.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest challenge you faced so far in life?   Answer Question

Air Traffic Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2018.

Interview

HR was friendly and approachable. Interview-wise, panel of 3 which actually made me felt intimidated and caused me to panic over some questions. I admit I didn’t have much interview experience prior to this.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore.

Interview

After an essay & personality test, I was brought into the interview room. Had to wait around 30mins for the interviewers to get ready. 4 interviewers in total including 1 guy from HR. One lady in particular gave replies that were extremely rude & condescending during the interview. Felt immese relief (& later anger) at the end of the 1 hour interview. Even if I would get an offer from the company, I would turn it down as I definitely would not want to be working under such a boss.

Interview Questions

• What other job roles I applied for   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore in January 2019.

Interview

I applied for a scholarship and internship together, submitted cover letters only, they called to ask for a short 15min "informal chat" for the scholarship, didn't actually have an interview for the internship, so they asked nothing about past experiences. Met two ladies, and it was really just a simple get to know you session, why CAAS, where your passion lies etc. many interviewees were in jeans etc. Very comfortable, very nice people. It really only lasted 15-20minutes. They got back to me like more 5 weeks later, would have accepted if they offered earlier.

Intern Interview

Interview

Was called in for interview. 2 senior managers and 1 HR. The managers seemed very disinterested from the start, making it very uncomfortable for me as the interviewee. They will question things you put on your resume. HR didn't follow up.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2011.

Interview

1 round of interview consisting of 4 interviewers. 1 from HR 3 from my department. The 2 guys were my direct supervisor. I forgot who the third guy was. Had 3 candidates from my school, only hired 2 of us at that point. The interviewers were quite nice as they probably could see that i was nervous (it was my first time). But they made me feel quite comfortable once the interview started. The session was quite short (probably 20 mins)

Interview Questions

• Standard interview qns (flaws/weakness and your strengths , how you cope with stress)

For my interview they asked if i were proficient in excel (which i was not, got no idea how to use it back then as it wasnt taught in poly) as i had to take on a project that required the use of it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

-routine interview about your skills and past experience where they asked about how your skill set can help you in the job scope.
    -talked about my past experience in school and how the skills i have picked up can aid me in the project

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2013.

Interview

Simple interview with two of the senior executives. Mainly simple questions to get to know you better and some past experiences in the field. Very friendly interview and quite fast processing time.