Claim Jumper Restaurants Food Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Claim Jumper Restaurants

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Walk into the restaurant, asked the hostess if there was a manager or anyone who does interviews. The hostess went to the office and came back with an application and told me to fill it out at the bar and the manager would be right out to talk to me. I talked with one of the managers and was told to come back the following Monday to start work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Claim Jumper Restaurants

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Brookfield, WI) in April 2008.

Interview

I found out about the job while I was walking through the wall, and there was a store the restaurant had 'borrowed' for a week or people to come in and interview at. The initial meeting with the hiring managers was pleasant. I filled out an application on the spot and was asked to return the following day with some references. After this second interview, there was a group interview several days later. It was after that that I was finally contacted via telephone with a job offer. All of this for a Server position seemed a little much to me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a co-worker who happened to be a best friend of yours being rude or mistreating a customer.   1 Answer
    • Do you like birdwatching? (This seriously happened.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating anything.