Claire's Accessories UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Accessories UK (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I handed my CV in and they phoned me back for an interview. They were very friendly and kind. The Interview took about 15mins, we went into the backroom. She re-capped the role i was applying for and gave me more details on possible hours i could work and the possibility of getting more hours.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Accessories UK (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

I dropped my CV in store and was called on the phone to come in for an interview in store at the end of the week.
    The manager took me to the back room and asked questions from a pre-written form, then wrote down my answers on a pad of paper.

Interview Questions

• What are your three biggest strengths and three biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • If you were an animal, what animal would you be?   Answer Question
    • Would you be alright with piercing ears? Same question for noses, and for piercing the ears of very young children.   1 Answer

EU SDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Accessories UK (Birmingham, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Pro actively contacted by their HR department after they found my CV on a job board.
    Initial phone call from HR department asking if I was interested in the role, CV then passed on to hiring manager.

1st Stage telephone interview was good not so much a Q&A but felt more like a general chat

Invited in for 2nd stage face to face with hiring manager and another colleague usual format Q&A session based on previous roles and competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Q&A session based on previous roles and competency based questions.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ajax, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Accessories UK (Ajax, ON (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

I dropped off my resume, got a call about 2-3 weeks later. I came in and walked around for a bit, waited for my turn and went in the back. Basically the manager had about three pages of questions for me to fill out verbally while she wrote. It wasn't too bad, she asked a lot about my work experience and such. She told me they were interviewing a lot of people and to call back in 2 weeks if I hadn't heard much. I't's actually only been less than a week since my interview, but I need to fill this in, so.. we'll see! But yes, they ask about ear piercings and I think you have to do it.