Claire's Accessories UK Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claire's Accessories UK Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Accessories UK (Sheffield, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Asked why I want to work for the company and what I like about the company. Talked about what I could bring to the company. Was told to go on to the shop floor and ask as a sales assistant.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Claire's Accessories UK

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ajax, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Accessories UK (Ajax, ON (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

I dropped off my resume, got a call about 2-3 weeks later. I came in and walked around for a bit, waited for my turn and went in the back. Basically the manager had about three pages of questions for me to fill out verbally while she wrote. It wasn't too bad, she asked a lot about my work experience and such. She told me they were interviewing a lot of people and to call back in 2 weeks if I hadn't heard much. I't's actually only been less than a week since my interview, but I need to fill this in, so.. we'll see! But yes, they ask about ear piercings and I think you have to do it.

Interview Questions