Claire's Stores Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claire's Stores Cashier Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Smyrna, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. Very unprofessional. Basically told the whole group why she did not like certain girls and it was based quite a bit on appearance. Was told she would call even if we did not get the job. I received no call and when I tried to call and ask I got hung up on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Claire's Stores

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in January 2011.

Interview

It was pretty easy, they asked me basic questions like why I wanted to work there and what I know about the company. Make sure to be really CONFIDENT. That's key.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came in, how would you greet them?   Answer Question
    • If you were completing stock, the phone rang, then a customer came in.. What would you do?   1 Answer

I was offered another job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in July 2009.

Interview

They ask you basic questions, "Why do you want to work here?" "what do you like about Claire's?" You need to dress well, good first impressions count the most. You should smile and seem outgoing, so that way they know you wont be shy with the customers.

Interview Questions

• Would you turn in your friend if you caught them stealing?   Answer Question