Claire's Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claire's Stores Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.1

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in February 2016.

Interview

very simple questions about my work ethic and availability. they also asked if i was in school to see if it would conflict with my availability and probably dedication

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Oxford, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview involves
    1)A numeracy test on a piece of paper designed to test your mental mathematical ability. A test that most retail company doesn't even ask for ( not even companies like Burberry).

2) Role playing between you and your manager.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple. interviewed with GM in food court area. Anybody could land a job with them and I believe that's why this company has a huge turn over rate. GM that interviewed me was immature to say the least. I knew before the interview started it wasn't the company for me. When interviewing potential new hires try to be more professional instead of sipping on your drink and have a little bit more class. This job is more for teenagers instead of grown women.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about little bit yourself?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2017.

Interview

It wasn't really a long process for me as I found this job at the start of summer when they were in need of Summer Staff. In week 1 I went for a group interview and then got a call back at the end of week 2 saying I got the job. There was three of us in the group interview. It was pretty chilled, it was in Starbucks with the Manager and Assistant Manager. I also dropped my cv into the store.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ennis (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Ennis (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was easy and quick - the interviewer just went through a booklet of questions and we chatted about my experience and abilities with customer service. She called me back within two days and we made arrangements to start my training.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Third Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

the interview process was very easy, they ask questions related to sales, they want to know that you can handle the sales environment and to manage people, they gave different situation and you have to answer how you can handke different situations or what you would do if somethings happen

Interview Questions

• they ask question related to sales, how to manage difficult people   Answer Question

Social Media Editor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

I forward my resume over to the talent manger through email and received an email 2 days later to schedule a phone interview. I responded back to her less than 24 hours about available times for interview, but received no response. The following Tuesday morning a received an email asking if I am available for a phone call that day. I respond and was schedule for the phone interview later that afternoon. About 20 minutes before our phone call , I received an email requesting another time to speak. I understand that things come up, but I have yet to receive an email from them since. This is very rude and unprofessional on their part and I will not submit an application for this company in the future. BEWARE of recruiters and talent managers at Claire's.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2014.

Interview

Long process and had to interview with two different people five different times. Very unnecessary steps to be hired for a retail job that teenagers get after school and for a summer job.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked retail before?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Southlake, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Took one to two months to hear back. When I finally got an interview I interviewed for assistant manager it was a lie they just say that tone get interviews. They offered be key holder. Store manager was great and a wonderful person very professional and punctual. District manager was two hours late! She talked too much.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for claire's?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Riverside, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was super casual. We just sat on a bench outside the store. She just asked me the typical questions and told me what she was looking for. She then told me she would call me within a few day to schedule another interview with the regional manager.