Claire's Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claire's Stores Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

It was nice. Very relaxed. I had to keep reminding myself that I was in an interview and bit just talking to a friend. I was a walk in, filled out my application, the manager asked me a few questions, set up the interview for 2 days later (Wednesday). Interview was awesome. District manager called me that Monday (even though I was told Thursday) and Tuesday I was called saying that my first day of work was that Sunday . The district manager asked alot more difficult questions but I didn't bs. They just want you to be yourself. Be outgoing and smile! And love kids!!

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you had to lead?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • If your team was falling behind on schedule, how would you get them to catch up?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Columbus, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was super simple each time I've interviewed. I met with the store manager, we sat down and she just asked me questions about my work history. Super laid back and simple. The first time I worked for Claire's I met with the DM as well, the second time I was just hired on.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer. What did you do?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Hammond, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

we went to the caffateria and sat down she didnt really ask much just stuff that really didnt matter to work, i was told i wouldnt have to work on sundays, which turned out not true.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The process was quick and fairly easy. I applied then I called them to check on my application and they called me in for an interview. They actually lost my application so I strongly recommend that you call.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Very quick interview access after applying for the job. In store interview. The process was short sweet and to the point. A bit difficult to get in touch with the the District manager. But the store manager made it work. Very patient with the process and I was also.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your strengths and weaknesses would be in this type of environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Phila, PA).

Interview

I 'd apply through a friend and brought the application to the store and store manger interview that day.Basically got hired on the Spot , Quick and easy and started on paperwork. Just have a great personality,smile and look eager to start working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation set price i was told.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Lancaster, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The process took about twenty minutes. I answered questions and she went over the details of the position. I was offered the position and began my training about a week later.

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ardmore, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Ardmore, OK).

Interview

Really simple questions about my experience as well as my availability. We sat outside of the store and talked for about an hour or so. The STM was nice and I had to do an interview with the DM as well but that was over the phone.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Anderson, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

Totally unprofessional. Store manager scheduled a PHONE interview through email, called me a few minutes after the scheduled time and asked me where I am. Made me rush out there for an in person interview instead of a phone interview. When I got there she had no clue what position I had even applied for and could not find my application or resume. Ended up offering me a part time, minimum wage sales associate job. Even though I applied for a management position and I haven't been anything less than a manager in 2 years -_-

Anonymous Employee in Macedonia, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Macedonia, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Imy interview took place on the sales floor. It was about 15 mins and I had to fill out another application once I got there. It was busy and my manager was the only one there so she had to ask me quin between customers. She read a script of questions and I answered them to the best of my ability. I got a phone call the next day offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a coworker that you do not get along with?   Answer Question