Claire's Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claire's Stores Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was a fun group interview, but it was down to business as it should be. There was girls who had their personal answers, but try to formulate your own answers so that you can essentially stand out.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever stole an item or been with a friend as they stole something that didn't belong to them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Glendale, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

One on one interview in a sitting area at the mall. Very chill almost casual interview. Hiring manager was very nice and seemed like she liked me alot. She told me about the promotions and events that happen at the store. She also told me that the store rents out accessories that employees can wear while at work. We also just chatted in general. However, I was not hired because I was looking for a summer job and they wanted someone more longterm.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in June 2016.

Interview

After asking for an application and turning it in with my resume attached, I met with the manager in the food court a few weeks later. She was very serious but also very nice. The interview didn't take long and I was very nervous and afraid that I said the wrong things. However, I received a call back, 2 days later, saying that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• What does a Claire's customer look like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application and was called soon after to come in for an interview. We sat outside, talked for maybe 20-30 minutes. She told me she had 2 more girls to interview but I definitely was going to be 1 of the 2 girls she planned on hiring. A few hours later she called to officially offer the job which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Claire's?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

Got hired on the spot asked a couple of questions such as when available, previous work experience, being comfortable with doing piercings, etc. very quick interview wouldn't say was even an interview got hired on the spot and asked to sign paperwork that following week.

Interview Questions

• School schedule, if I would be comfortable doing piercings   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

I had an in-person interview that lasted only 8 minutes. I interviewed with the manager, although the assistant manager chimed in from time to time. They asked behavioral and sales questions. Totally predictable and easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Greatest weakness + strengths
      How would you handle a unsatisfied customer>   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in May 2016.

Interview

Loved the interview. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes. Great questions. Some were challenging. But luckily I had already been in the situation so I knew what I was talking about.

Interview Questions

• Situation scenarios and examples of times things happened to me.   Answer Question

Third Key Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

very basic questions that anyone can answer. Just be logical and moral driven when answering questions for any position at claires. they will most likely hire you

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

Super easy. My boss (the store manager) was super cool & we ended up becoming lifelong friends! I did an in person interview with her than a phone interview with the DSM. That was easy as well & lasted maybe 5 minutes. That was on a Friday & I was offered the job on Monday!

Interview Questions

• What would you suggest or try to sell to girls ____ age?   Answer Question

Third Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Annapolis, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

First interview with assistant manager then waited two weeks and for a call from general manager. Very fast with easy questions. Managers were very easy to talk to, try to ask more about them and the job. NEVER ASK ABOUT MONEY DURING AN INTERVIEW! Must be at least 16 to work at Claires. But must be 18 years or older to be management.

Interview Questions

• If an angry customer comes to you with a complaint how would you handle this?   1 Answer