Claire's Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claire's Stores Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

Got hired on the spot asked a couple of questions such as when available, previous work experience, being comfortable with doing piercings, etc. very quick interview wouldn't say was even an interview got hired on the spot and asked to sign paperwork that following week.

Interview Questions

• School schedule, if I would be comfortable doing piercings   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

I had an in-person interview that lasted only 8 minutes. I interviewed with the manager, although the assistant manager chimed in from time to time. They asked behavioral and sales questions. Totally predictable and easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Greatest weakness + strengths
      How would you handle a unsatisfied customer>   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in May 2016.

Interview

Loved the interview. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes. Great questions. Some were challenging. But luckily I had already been in the situation so I knew what I was talking about.

Interview Questions

• Situation scenarios and examples of times things happened to me.   Answer Question

Third Key Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

very basic questions that anyone can answer. Just be logical and moral driven when answering questions for any position at claires. they will most likely hire you

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

Super easy. My boss (the store manager) was super cool & we ended up becoming lifelong friends! I did an in person interview with her than a phone interview with the DSM. That was easy as well & lasted maybe 5 minutes. That was on a Friday & I was offered the job on Monday!

Interview Questions

• What would you suggest or try to sell to girls ____ age?   Answer Question

Third Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Annapolis, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

First interview with assistant manager then waited two weeks and for a call from general manager. Very fast with easy questions. Managers were very easy to talk to, try to ask more about them and the job. NEVER ASK ABOUT MONEY DURING AN INTERVIEW! Must be at least 16 to work at Claires. But must be 18 years or older to be management.

Interview Questions

• If an angry customer comes to you with a complaint how would you handle this?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

Had me come in and the store manager took me out in the hall way and we went and sat down at a table in the mall. She proceeded to introduce me to herself and ask me a little about myself. She explained the position that I would be applying for and then I explained to her about why I was interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a successful member of out Claire's team?   Answer Question

Third Key Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Kokomo, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

You go in for a short interview with either the store manager or the assistant manager. Then they call and ask you if you still want the job if you say yes then you have a phone interview with your stores district manager but if you even got to the phone interview you basically already got the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any management experience? (They ask you this question because the company mainly hires managers every position besides Sales Associate is considered a manager)   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you get offered a job here don't take it find another better job

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Overland Park, KS) in March 2016.

Interview

Very quick interview process. Took approximately 1 week with 2 interviews. One in person with DM and One on phone with RM. I applied via a website and heard back within 24 hours. Interview set for later the same week with my second interview thw following week. Very generic questions with productivity and and social media focused questions.

Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Aurora, OH).

Interview

I went in and asked for an application and they had me come in for an interview to turn in the application the next week, didn't even interview me just offered me the job on the spot.