Claire's Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.2

Third Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Central Valley, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Central Valley, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

They asked me like three retail related questions, which I answered easily with over 10 years of experience. I was hired on the spot! Don't be scared when they mention the hours they are preparing you for the worst. They told me 10 hours a week, but I usually get 20-30 a week.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Southlake, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Took one to two months to hear back. When I finally got an interview I interviewed for assistant manager it was a lie they just say that tone get interviews. They offered be key holder. Store manager was great and a wonderful person very professional and punctual. District manager was two hours late! She talked too much.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for claire's?   1 Answer

Allocation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Hoffman Estates, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted in November for interviews and came in to the office, I interviewed with four people from the team. I was then invited back for a second round with a new team. I was told I would hear back shortly and didn't hear anything until February when I was offered the job. No communication while I was waiting to hear back.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Smyrna, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. Very unprofessional. Basically told the whole group why she did not like certain girls and it was based quite a bit on appearance. Was told she would call even if we did not get the job. I received no call and when I tried to call and ask I got hung up on.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Louisville, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the store manager first in store. She scheduled the interview for when she couldn't leave the store so it was a little awkward and the store associate kept asking her questions in the middle.
    Then you interview with the District Manager (only for management positions), which is easy and casual.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time in your work experience that you had to resolve a customer complaint.   1 Answer

Third Key Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Livonia, MI).

Interview

Received application in store filled out and turned into the store manager the same day. She requested a time I could meet for an interview, interviewed the following week. The interview was pretty laid back got offered the job after passing a phone screening.

Interview Questions

• In this position you are expected to help customers while putting out stock. How would you balance the two?   1 Answer

Third Key Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process lasted about 20 minutes. A lot of the questions were expected interviewing for a retail job. A lot of them were about helping customers and what experience I have to help me at their store. Availability was a big thing, you must be available for weekends.

Interview Questions

• How will you make sure the customers will want to come back to our store specifically?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Lincoln, NE) in September 2015.

Interview

basic, phone interviews and multiple in person interviews. You also have to take a test after training before you are keyed it is done over the phone with the district manager

Third Key Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in August 2015.

Interview

I was asked to interview the day I submitted my application, and went to interview with the store manager later that day. About a day later I received a call for a second interview with another store manager in the area, and within a couple of day I interviewed with her. A few days after that I got a call from the first manager asking when I could start. Overall, both interviews were relaxed but thorough and I had a good feel of what the position would be like before I started.

Third Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in July 2015.

Interview

First I interviewed with the assistant manager at the front counter, and she asked me some general personality questions. She also asked me about different scenarios, and asked me to greet and help someone in the store. While interviewing, she checked people out at the cash register, and also answered the phone. About 20 minutes into my interview the manager came into the store, and decided to talk to me as well. We left the store and walked around another store close by as she asked me similar questions the assistant manager had. Somewhat awkward experience...