Claire's Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 23, 2017

2.0

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

I applied in person and the manager said they would call me to set up the interview. They called me the next day and I went in for the interview the next day. The interview lasted less than 5 minutes and she asked about 4 questions. It was very casual interview just on a bench outside of the store.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Claire's Stores

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Riverside, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was super casual. We just sat on a bench outside the store. She just asked me the typical questions and told me what she was looking for. She then told me she would call me within a few day to schedule another interview with the regional manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Columbia, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

She hired me as soon as I applied. I think you just come and be cute, there is nothing to the process at all. I don't think you really even have to be qualified. Dress cute and speak like you have sense and you'll do fine.

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Hammond, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

we went to the caffateria and sat down she didnt really ask much just stuff that really didnt matter to work, i was told i wouldnt have to work on sundays, which turned out not true.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The process was quick and fairly easy. I applied then I called them to check on my application and they called me in for an interview. They actually lost my application so I strongly recommend that you call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was a fun group interview, but it was down to business as it should be. There was girls who had their personal answers, but try to formulate your own answers so that you can essentially stand out.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever stole an item or been with a friend as they stole something that didn't belong to them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Glendale, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

One on one interview in a sitting area at the mall. Very chill almost casual interview. Hiring manager was very nice and seemed like she liked me alot. She told me about the promotions and events that happen at the store. She also told me that the store rents out accessories that employees can wear while at work. We also just chatted in general. However, I was not hired because I was looking for a summer job and they wanted someone more longterm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application and was called soon after to come in for an interview. We sat outside, talked for maybe 20-30 minutes. She told me she had 2 more girls to interview but I definitely was going to be 1 of the 2 girls she planned on hiring. A few hours later she called to officially offer the job which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Claire's?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

Got hired on the spot asked a couple of questions such as when available, previous work experience, being comfortable with doing piercings, etc. very quick interview wouldn't say was even an interview got hired on the spot and asked to sign paperwork that following week.

Interview Questions

• School schedule, if I would be comfortable doing piercings   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

I had an in-person interview that lasted only 8 minutes. I interviewed with the manager, although the assistant manager chimed in from time to time. They asked behavioral and sales questions. Totally predictable and easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Greatest weakness + strengths
      How would you handle a unsatisfied customer>   Answer Question