Claire's Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claire's Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Hammond, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

we went to the caffateria and sat down she didnt really ask much just stuff that really didnt matter to work, i was told i wouldnt have to work on sundays, which turned out not true.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Claire's Stores

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The process was quick and fairly easy. I applied then I called them to check on my application and they called me in for an interview. They actually lost my application so I strongly recommend that you call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was a fun group interview, but it was down to business as it should be. There was girls who had their personal answers, but try to formulate your own answers so that you can essentially stand out.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever stole an item or been with a friend as they stole something that didn't belong to them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Glendale, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

One on one interview in a sitting area at the mall. Very chill almost casual interview. Hiring manager was very nice and seemed like she liked me alot. She told me about the promotions and events that happen at the store. She also told me that the store rents out accessories that employees can wear while at work. We also just chatted in general. However, I was not hired because I was looking for a summer job and they wanted someone more longterm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application and was called soon after to come in for an interview. We sat outside, talked for maybe 20-30 minutes. She told me she had 2 more girls to interview but I definitely was going to be 1 of the 2 girls she planned on hiring. A few hours later she called to officially offer the job which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Claire's?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

Got hired on the spot asked a couple of questions such as when available, previous work experience, being comfortable with doing piercings, etc. very quick interview wouldn't say was even an interview got hired on the spot and asked to sign paperwork that following week.

Interview Questions

• School schedule, if I would be comfortable doing piercings   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

I had an in-person interview that lasted only 8 minutes. I interviewed with the manager, although the assistant manager chimed in from time to time. They asked behavioral and sales questions. Totally predictable and easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Greatest weakness + strengths
      How would you handle a unsatisfied customer>
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Sacramento, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Went in and applied, got a call back for an interview a week later. Store manager was friendly, she asked me questions on a bench outside the store for about 30 minutes. The only job experience I had was my volunteer work at a soup kitchen and she was very interested in that. I got a call from her the next day saying that I had a phone interview with the district manager the next morning. The interview with the district manager was pretty short and mainly wanted to make sure I knew what the position involved and asked basic questions about my job experience. She said that the only problem she saw was my scheduling and that she'd talk to the store manager about it. Two days later I got a call from the manager offering me the job. My main piece of advice would be to smile, be perky and passionate about the job. The whole process, while stressful because it was my first job interview, was pleasant.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Portland, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

Very quick and easy, asked all the basic questions. Definitely do your research first and have a positive can-do attitude and you'll be considered. You also have to be open to ear piercing babies it's not that big of a deal in the long run.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Brookfield, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

You apply in-store. They call you if interested. You come in for an interview with the store manager. Then if that goes smoothly you get a second interview with the district manager.