Claire's Stores Third Key Holder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.0

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Third Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores.

Interview

the interview process was very easy, they ask questions related to sales, they want to know that you can handle the sales environment and to manage people, they gave different situation and you have to answer how you can handke different situations or what you would do if somethings happen

Interview Questions

• they ask question related to sales, how to manage difficult people   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Claire's Stores

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

It was nice. Very relaxed. I had to keep reminding myself that I was in an interview and bit just talking to a friend. I was a walk in, filled out my application, the manager asked me a few questions, set up the interview for 2 days later (Wednesday). Interview was awesome. District manager called me that Monday (even though I was told Thursday) and Tuesday I was called saying that my first day of work was that Sunday . The district manager asked alot more difficult questions but I didn't bs. They just want you to be yourself. Be outgoing and smile! And love kids!!

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you had to lead?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • If your team was falling behind on schedule, how would you get them to catch up?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Phila, PA).

Interview

I 'd apply through a friend and brought the application to the store and store manger interview that day.Basically got hired on the Spot , Quick and easy and started on paperwork. Just have a great personality,smile and look eager to start working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation set price i was told.

Anonymous Employee in Macedonia, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Macedonia, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Imy interview took place on the sales floor. It was about 15 mins and I had to fill out another application once I got there. It was busy and my manager was the only one there so she had to ask me quin between customers. She read a script of questions and I answered them to the best of my ability. I got a phone call the next day offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a coworker that you do not get along with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Annapolis, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

First interview with assistant manager then waited two weeks and for a call from general manager. Very fast with easy questions. Managers were very easy to talk to, try to ask more about them and the job. NEVER ASK ABOUT MONEY DURING AN INTERVIEW! Must be at least 16 to work at Claires. But must be 18 years or older to be management.

Interview Questions

• If an angry customer comes to you with a complaint how would you handle this?   1 Answer

Third Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in January 2016.

Interview

It was like any other interview for retail. It was very simple. They really decide based on personality and determination. It took about 3 hours after I applied to get a call and a week to get through the interview process but it wasn't too long or hard to get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Central Valley, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Central Valley, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

They asked me like three retail related questions, which I answered easily with over 10 years of experience. I was hired on the spot! Don't be scared when they mention the hours they are preparing you for the worst. They told me 10 hours a week, but I usually get 20-30 a week.

Third Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in July 2015.

Interview

First I interviewed with the assistant manager at the front counter, and she asked me some general personality questions. She also asked me about different scenarios, and asked me to greet and help someone in the store. While interviewing, she checked people out at the cash register, and also answered the phone. About 20 minutes into my interview the manager came into the store, and decided to talk to me as well. We left the store and walked around another store close by as she asked me similar questions the assistant manager had. Somewhat awkward experience...

Anonymous Employee in Norridge, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Norridge, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with the store manager, they went over my references pretty steady hiring pace. Kind of took a while to hear back. I was applying at Icing but then they sent my application to Claire's, so I had two different interviews with both store managers.

Interview Questions

• What will I bring to the company?   1 Answer

Third Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in May 2015.

Interview

I had an in store interview with one of the assistant managers. About a week later I had a phone interview with the regional manager. They mostly asked situational questions where you had to refer back to your previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you respond?   Answer Question