Claire's Stores Third Key Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claire's Stores Third Key Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Livonia, MI).

Interview

Received application in store filled out and turned into the store manager the same day. She requested a time I could meet for an interview, interviewed the following week. The interview was pretty laid back got offered the job after passing a phone screening.

Interview Questions

• In this position you are expected to help customers while putting out stock. How would you balance the two?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Claire's Stores

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process lasted about 20 minutes. A lot of the questions were expected interviewing for a retail job. A lot of them were about helping customers and what experience I have to help me at their store. Availability was a big thing, you must be available for weekends.

Interview Questions

• How will you make sure the customers will want to come back to our store specifically?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

it was easy, light, not a lot of hounding but the basics. It was more intimate in a way, it was open and friendly not a strict calculated way of question asking.

Interview Questions

• what are three strengths you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Kansas City, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

Laid back, just in the front of the store.
    Asked simple standard questions.
    Make sure you are dressed appropriate, the store I worked at the manager hated when people came in wearing a t shirt and jeans..
    It is laid back but not THAT laid back. Respect the process

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had an upset customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (White Plains, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Had a group interview with the District Manager it was okay not very hard but since its in a group each person says almost the same exact answer.

Interview Questions

• No difficulty just know that you are expected to pierce ears with no prior knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation they tell you what you will get paid the starting for a third key is 8.75.

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Stamford, CT) in March 2013.

Interview

3 stages is your application makes it through you can expect a online questionnaire if that is passed you can expect a phone interview with the district manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no wasn't even really told what i was getting paid till after 1 week of working

Third Key Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in June 2012.

Interview

I walked in to ask for an application. She told me to fill it out and come back. Manager interviewed me 5 minutes later. We stood outside the store and she asked about shoplifting and working and my availability. The interview took about 15 minutes. She then called my references and called me 30 minutes later to say I was hired.

Interview Questions

• If your friend was in the store and they shoplifted, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

Fill out an application in store, call after a few days to make sure they looked at it. Sometimes associates just toss them in the drawer. Come in for face to face interview with store manager, then wait for a phone call. Get hired, train for a few weeks at sales associate pay, then take the "key turn" test either over the phone or face to face with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when the registers freeze and there are customers in the store?   1 Answer
    • What is the youngest age we will do a double piercing on a child?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary/hourly pay is not negotiable. Every volume has a system, busier the store, more you get paid.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Greenville, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Asked general interview questions: Why do you want to work here? Tell me about a time when you've had to deal with an unhappy customer. Tell me about the longest day you've had to work. Things like that. I was told that it was a face paced environment. Didn't say anything about ear piercing. Reviewed the dress code. Then I was told to go online and fill out a survey.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Very easy back then . I developed a relationship with the manager . I always shop in the store and made purchases. She asked if I have ever wanted to work in a jewelry store and I was like sure. I had an in person interview then had to take an assessment. The assessment was like 30 mins and I had to call her once I completed it. I did passed and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How effectively do you work Alone ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted it at $8.25 thats the start off rate