Clairvoyant TechnoSolutions Android Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clairvoyant TechnoSolutions

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clairvoyant TechnoSolutions (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview Questions

• What is Object, Polymorphism static in java?   1 Answer
    • Give yourself a score to your java skill.   Answer Question

Android Developer Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clairvoyant TechnoSolutions (Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to ask me to go to attend the interview directly. They confirmed the schedule just on the day of interview, so I think the appliers should make preparation even if you haven't received the confirmed schedule.

At first, there is a written test. The questions are simple, just the basic knowledge of object oriented programming. You are asked to explain some basic concepts, write some "Create Table" SQL scripts, design a interact system between teachers and students, and so on.

Then there is a 1-1 interview. I think the recruiter didn't see my answers of the written test carefully, so maybe the written test is not very important. She asked some basic questions, if you know the concepts of "inheritance", "encapsulation", "abstract class", "interface", then I think you can answers all her questions easily.

Interview Questions

• What is a hast table, and make a real example where it is used   Answer Question