Clariant North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 2, 2017

2.7

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clariant North America (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was quite simple. The people were very friendly and forthcoming with information about the company. Although it may not have worked out this time, I would be interested in the future.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clariant North America (The Woodlands, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

I worked with a contractor for this position. I submitted my application and was notified that they were interested in an in-person interview, and I would be meeting with two people. I was interviewed by two people asking fairly generic questions, such as to explain various things on my resume as well as to give varying numbers of strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate due to having multiple offers. My suggestion is to be firm but polite when asking, and be confident that your time is worth the money.

Plant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clariant North America.

Interview

I contacted a recruiter about this position in her posting. She submitted my resume and I had a phone interview with the hiring manager following by another phone interview with the HR manager. I was granted an on-site interview. During my on-site interview I was schedule 30 minutes with each person. The interview was different than most interviews because I was asked very few questions. One interview was only 15 minutes where I discuss my work experience. Another there was an overview of the company. I was able to ask my questions and I felt I had too because it didn't seem many of the interviewers prepared questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Clariant North America (West Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Very different from past interviews. I met with the manager for 1 1/2 hours. I was called back three months later and offered the job over the phone. I accepted because I needed the money. I went through a recruiter who set up the 1:1 interview for me. They do not do panel interviews I'd imagine because they company is very understaffed and unorganized.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clariant North America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

Went thru phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with HR representative and then scheduled on site interview. At on site interview questions were paced, not difficult and from three levels of organization: peers, hiring manager, and h.m's boss.

Interview Questions

• They were not organized. Wanted me to go to another site for a second interview. Never set up the time or day then called me one afternoon and asked "where are you". No e-mail or phone call confirmation of 2nd interview.   Answer Question

Credit and Collections Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clariant North America (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process overall was pretty ok however had made the candidates wait for a long time. Not sure if they (HR) wants to check the patience level of the prospective candidates but certainly they can improve on this aspect and expedite the process.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume ? Tell me about yourself   1 Answer