Clarion Events Delegate Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clarion Events Delegate Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Clarion Events

2.5

Delegate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clarion Events (Fulham, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter - 1st interview was cancelled the morning of the interview... Interview was for 11am and was cancelled around 8 45 to no explanation - re-organised for another day for 11am again and wasn't collected at anyone at reception until 11:17am (bearing in mind i arrived 10:51am) - Once collected the guy didnt say a word to me in the lift - Tried to make conversation as one does and got miserable answers back (assumed it was just a receptionist and it turned out to be my interviewer) - Asked questions about the role, my previous experience - when asked about motivation - I metnioned earning good money the other interviewer made a loud laughing getsure (as to say oh god here we go surprise) - Considering it was a sales role selling tickets to a military event show - im hardly going to be dying to get into the role because im so passionate about filling events to a military event......
The interview ended pretty quickly after that

Other Interview Reviews for Clarion Events

Delegate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clarion Events (Fulham, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 interviews
    -First with your Boss. Typical HR questions. Lasted about 45 minutes. Nice offices in Fulham. Everybody seems to be hard working so it is expected to work a little bit more. In this position you have to be on the phone for 2 hours on a daily basis at least.
    -Second with your boss as well. Haven´t reached it yet
    -Third with director. Haven´t reached it yet

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • Strenghts and weaknesses. 3 of each
      relevant experience(try to say you worked a lot with the phone because is phone based)
      tell me about yourself   Answer Question