Clarity Insights Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Principal Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Clarity Insights.

Interview

Telephonic screening 3 rounds. All 3 interviews will be very technical. There may be weeks of gap between each interview. Process may move faster depends on role and first project alignment. Final interview will be in-person in Chicago, IL office.

Interview Questions

• Data Warehouse general concept, Audit Balance, Performance management, Architecture and so on....   Answer Question

Clarity Insights Response

Sep 26, 2017 – Director Talent Acquisition - Industries, Strategy and Cloud Architecture

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your candidate experience with us. Our process is intentionally thorough so you can be successful as a consultant at Clarity Insights. I know the... More

Senior Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clarity Insights (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Clarity conducted 3 phone screens first before having a face to face interview in their office in Chicago. They took me to a nice dinner with Clarity leadership team to socialize

Interview Questions

• What kind of role you are looking for within Clarity and what unique skills you can bring on to the table?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant (Data Engineer) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clarity Insights in September 2017.

Interview

1. Online technical screen - should be straightforward if you're comfortable with SQL and basic coding
    2. Technical phone interview - a more in depth assessment of SQL and (in my case) Python skills
    3. Technical phone interview - this one was much more focused on big data technologies I'd worked with, their function and the problems they solved, pros and cons of different options etc.
    4. Non-technical phone interview - this one was focused on client relationships, stakeholder management, challenges working in a client environment etc.

Very positive experience interviewing with Clarity: my interviewers were all great, I had plenty of opportunity to ask questions throughout, Clarity were consistently proactive in moving forwards, and at the offer stage the recruiters worked with me to help me evaluate the opportunity against my other options in a way that showed their enthusiasm for bringing me on board but without being too "salesy" or one-sided. From my experience in the process I think working at Clarity would have been really great, and only decided to decline the offer as I had something that I decided was an even better option for me.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Clarity Insights.

Interview

I received an email after a month passed from my application asking me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was really short, about ten minutes. I got the feeling that the interview is just a formality and that they already chose the candidates for the next round because the interviewer was a little bit absent. Anyway, I did not pass to the other round. I felt that I maybe wasn't given the chance to prove that I was a good fit for that position.

Interview Questions

• Standard HR questions: Tell me something about yourself ...   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clarity Insights.

Interview

Had a Skype interview with a guy who came across as an arrogant jerk as he kept interrupting me and treated me like I was stupid. For example, when he asked me what my favorite math course was and I said it was linear algebra, he said "Pfft.. linear algebra?! That class was boring!"

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite math course   1 Answer

Jul 24, 2017 – People Development Manager - Leadership Development Program

Thank you for your interest in Clarity and for taking the time to go through the recruiting process. Our goal with interviews is to learn more about candidates, as well as create a positive... More

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clarity Insights in May 2017.

Interview

Received a request to set up an initial phone screen shortly after submitting application.
    This initial phone interview included basic questions to screen applicants. I was contacted one week thereafter to set up a technical interview. During the technical interview, I was asked to describe my experience before going through some very basic questions. This is a video interview, and there must have been a problem with the connection because I was not receiving seamless video, making clear communication difficult. After the technical interview, I was notified that clarity would be moving forward with other applicants.
    Advice: Be ready to clearly describe your experiences as they relate to the position during the technical interview, the "technical questions" are not anything difficult. Make sure there are no problems with your internet connection, and if there is a problem on the other end I would suggest to make sure it is addressed, or reschedule before continuing.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clarity Insights in February 2017.

Interview

Applied for a different role, but was asked to interview for associate consultant role instead. Recruiters were prompt and friendly. In the first phone screen, I was asked to go through my resume, about salary expectations, and about willingness to travel. After speaking with the recruiter more, the role did not feel like a good fit for me and was not pursued further.

Interview Questions

• Go through your resume, salary expectations, willingness to travel.
      Tell me about your greatest achievement to date.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clarity Insights (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Hot seat interviewing with various positions in the company lasting over an hour, along with a technical competency test and an on the spot discussion of ideas and solutions for real life scenarios

Interview Questions

Clarity Insights Response

Thank you for sharing your point of view on the interview process at Clarity Insights. Our process is purposely thorough so that every hire is positioned to be successful Day 1. I am sorry that you... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clarity Insights (Redwood City, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Was pretty straightforward, lets go through your resume. Very relaxing first interview, but some questions threw me off seeing how I wasn't a freshie coming out of college. Not sure, think they clump all Associates with new ones through their 1 month training.

Interview Questions

• ell me about your achievements, have any trouble traveling, what was your GPA in college (Strange seeing how I graduated almost 4 years ago and been working!), why Clarity.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clarity Insights.

Interview

I had a phone screening with a recruiter. She asked me typical HR questions. However, she was being rude to me. She kept interrupting me and asked me to repeat my answers. Two weeks later, I received a rejection email. I have a very bad experience with this interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• What's your salary expectation?
      Tell me about your technical skills listed on your resume.   Answer Question