Clarity Insights Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clarity Insights Interview Questions

Interviews at Clarity Insights

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Clarity Insights (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through my schools career center, received call from recruiter, spoke for about 10-15 mins over the position. She asked about why consulting, she also asked what accomplishment I was most proud of, and she asked me other regular recruiter questions. Next was an interview with the leadership development program director. she went more in depth on the position, and my experiences; it was basically a Q & A session. Next, was a skype interview for about 3 hours, met with the program director, 2 associate consultants, and the CTO of Clarity. Went more in depth of my experience. Wasn't as technical as I would have imagined. One of the associate consultants gave me a case interview-- basically took some information from my resume and turned it into a case interview question. Nothing too hard. Oh, before the skype interview I had to send in my transcript and Clarity application form. The skype interview went well, they seemed to like me (During the interview just be yourself, smile, and engage in conversation.) About two weeks later, I received a call saying i was offered a job, I accepted on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question, I guess was the case interview question. The associate consultant took one of my previous jobs and turned it into a case interview. Ask me how I would improve business for a Bus Service if they noticed their business was declining. You just have to be able to think quick. There's no right or wrong answer, they just want to know how you think and process information. All other questions during the interview process were simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. I accepted what they offered me. Surprisingly, the "salary desired" on my application was the salary they offered me.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied through my schools career website. I submitted my resume and cover letter. I had a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 min. The interviewer was nice and encouraging. Standard behavioral questions asked. One about accomplishments prior to college, which caught me off guard.

Interview Questions

• What was your most proud accomplishment prior to college?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through email. The "screening questions" I was asked were somewhat odd. Questions surrounded high school gpa and activities involved in. Same types of questions concerning university education. Then salary requirements and programming languages

Interview Questions

Interview

Two phone interviews and one in person interview

Interview Questions

• How would you setup a data environment you were unfamiliar with   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clarity Insights (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone interview which more informal and a 'get to know you' stage. The second round consisted of a more intensive, formal face-to-face interview lasting a couple of hours and being interview by numerous different levels of employees and upper management. Overall, the interview process was an enjoyable one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clarity Insights (Redwood City, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screen interview with two interviewers. Had some oddball questions but was pretty average. Was a bit surprised about having two interviewers. I was contacted by a recruiter a couple weeks after I had turned in my application through a college career fair. Recruiters were informative about the position and answered question after the interview was over.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clarity Insights in June 2016.

Interview

I just went through the initial phone screen. I had submitted my application about three weeks earlier when the recruiter contacted me for the interview. The recruiter was punctual and very nice, though she called from a noisy place (possibly home? there were dogs barking and a doorbell rang in the middle) so I had to repeat myself a couple of times because she couldn't hear. Only one person called. I'm not a fresh undergraduate grad so no questions from high school and no questions about addressing a challenge, most of the questions were about my job before grad school and my experience in grad school. At the end of the interview she said she would discuss my application with a hiring committee and let me know in two weeks. A week later she emailed to say that they filled the August class so they would not be proceeding with my candidacy at this time.

Interview Questions

• - What is your greatest achievement?
      - Tell me about yourself.
      - Why Clarity?
      - Are you OK with travel?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clarity Insights (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview, but it was extremely informal. Very pleasant experience. Asked me generic questions and answered all questions I had about the company. The questions I was asked were thought provoking, but not hard by any means.

Interview Questions

• What was you biggest accomplishment, either academically or in general, before coming to college?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Clarity Insights (Redwood City, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I completed interviews during the phone screen, Skype business case and in-person stages. The team at Clarity was wonderful and I felt treated with respect throughout the process.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clarity Insights in May 2017.

Interview

Received a request to set up an initial phone screen shortly after submitting application.
    This initial phone interview included basic questions to screen applicants. I was contacted one week thereafter to set up a technical interview. During the technical interview, I was asked to describe my experience before going through some very basic questions. This is a video interview, and there must have been a problem with the connection because I was not receiving seamless video, making clear communication difficult. After the technical interview, I was notified that clarity would be moving forward with other applicants.
    Advice: Be ready to clearly describe your experiences as they relate to the position during the technical interview, the "technical questions" are not anything difficult. Make sure there are no problems with your internet connection, and if there is a problem on the other end I would suggest to make sure it is addressed, or reschedule before continuing.