KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Clark County Department of Aviation Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Clark County Department of Aviation

Positive33%
Neutral67%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clark County Department of Aviation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Clark County Department of Aviation (Las Vegas, NV) in Aug 2019

Interview

I received an email inviting me to interview about two months after the posting closed. I registered for a time slot through their system on a set date two weeks later. The interview was conducted by a panel with a list a specific questions taped to the desk in front of me. It was clear that the interview was a formality, the candidates were ranked prior to the interview and the decision was based on some sort of scoring system. I learned very little about the office environment, the team or the opportunities for the role. The setting and the panel participants were impersonal and relatively boring. The interview started ten minutes late and my main takeaway was the fluorescent overhead lighting, dusty fake plants, lack of windows, and lack of passion or personality. I received an email two weeks later informing me I did not get the job and although I needed the work, I felt a sense of relief that I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were very task-based and related to the requirements in the job posting.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clark County Department of Aviation (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

I applied on line and received my invitation for an interview like two weeks after the job post closed. The day of the interview I went in and it was a panel of four people. They were in complete “no games all business” interview mode. After the interview I was told that all candidates would be notified in two weeks on the status of being hired but that never happened.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Clark County Department of Aviation (Las Vegas, NV) in Aug 2015

Interview

A panel interview of three panelist that asked me 9 questions listed-taped unto table where I was sitting across from interviewers. Overall interview wasn't that difficult and only lasted about thirty five minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in three years from now?
5 people found this interview helpful