Clark Nuber Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clark Nuber Audit Associate Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clark Nuber

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clark Nuber.

Interview

The interview process coming from college includes on campus interviews and selected candidates are then called in for in office interviews in which you meet with 5-6 employees in a series of interviews that span around half a day.

Other Interview Reviews for Clark Nuber

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clark Nuber (Bellevue, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Initial interview was a 1 on 1 on campus withe recruiter. Basic standard personality questions. Office interview was 4 hours long. A interview with benefits director more or less explaining them to you. A interview with the audit partner - casual conversation and standard questions. A 2 on 1 interview with non-profit staff (manager and senior) and a 2 on 1 interview with commercial staff (manager and senior). Final interview the HR director. The firm is very focused on grades despite work experience.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very repetitive and focused solely towards college students with no professional experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clark Nuber (Bellevue, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

My process was slightly different as I was hired off cycle (public accounting generally only hires in the Fall). I submitted my application online along with an essay. I then had three onsite interviews back to back on the same day. The first was with HR and the second two interviews each had two people of Audit Manager level or above. I lastly had a very quick call with the Audit department head where he offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your preferred energy level at work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clark Nuber (Bellevue, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was for potential positions for upcoming recruiting for Audit Associates. The interview was one-on-one in a conference room in the company offices. It lasted approximately 40 minutes. The office seems to have a broad range of age groups - unusual for a public accounting firm.
    Questions were related to background, work style, activies, etc. The only thing that was disappointing was that the interviewer said several times (5 or more) during the interview that there were 'no positions open and they were not hiring' - although looking at the company web site they show they had positions they were seeking.
    Overall they were cordial and their policy is to interview everyone that applies. Overall, It felt like it was a big waste of my time.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clark Nuber in September 2011.

Interview

I applied through my University's career website. Besides submitting a resume and cover letter I was required to write a one-page essay. I was interviewed by two interviewers, who were nice and easy to converse with. Overall I felt great about the interview, but unfortunately received a form rejection letter one week later. I received no feedback whatsoever, so overall I felt the effort and time I spent was a complete waste.