Clarks Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Clarks Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated May 1, 2017

2.2

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Clarks.

Interview

Took my CV into the shop, got a phone call two hours later offering me an interview for two days after (Wednesday) Then I turned up at my interview woman was so nice! Made Me feel relaxed and calm. was in there for 15 minutes. On the Friday of that week got offered the job!!

Warehouse Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Street, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clarks (Street, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online application then interview with shift manager and one of the floor managers. I was told the same week of my results for my application and the next for the interview. Interview lasted approx one hour and they provided water. Casual interview but I would still recommend wearing formal clothing.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you implemented a new process at work and what effect did this have?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Clarks (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a fairly nice interview, the interviewer was lovely and just went through asking a list of questions about you and why they should hire you to work in their store.

Sales Team Member Interview

Interview

I gave my CV in store. I got a call a few days later inviting me to an interview. We had a group task and ice breaker. Everyone when went around introducing themselves and saying an interesting fact about themselves. After the group task, you had a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with tough customers   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clarks (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview was a group interview which included activities and stations to go around with in the store.
    We got into groups and the staff just judged us through that as we are behaving naturally then

Sales Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clarks (Croydon, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

I went and dropped off my cv to y local Clarks store. On that same day, a lady left a voicemail asking if i could come in for an interview. I tried to call back but she wasn't in till Thursday and even though I asked her colleagues to let her know I was keen to book the interview they didn't. Finally three days later, I phoned and she offered me a slot for that afternoon. My interview was at 2.30 and I got there precisely at 2.30 but when told someone i was there for an interview, it was 2.32 and her manager came and gave me a dirty look and was really patronising saying "Well don't really know if we have the time, it is a job interview you know." I apologised so much, but the lady wasn't having it.The interviewer was much nicer, but I didn't receive an offer as they didn't even call back. I wouldn't have wanted to work there, there backrooms were horrible and with that patronising manger at the front of Clarks...no way.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?
      What do you know about Clarks?
      Tell me a bit about yourself?
      Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Clarks (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call month after applying online for the position asking me what times i was viable I arrived to the interview the following three days after, I dressed very formally and the interview was a very nice atmosphere with reasonable questions that I could answer, work experience was very crucial to my application

Interview Questions

• Name a situation you have had where a customer made a seemingly unreasonable demand?   Answer Question
    • Have you previously worked in a Team? and if so what do you feel helped the team to work well   Answer Question
    • How would you go about selling a specific style to a customer that they have not asked for?   Answer Question

Design Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Street, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Clarks (Street, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The applications process took longer than usual as there were some staffing changes being made in the business.

In the first round of the itnerview stage I presented my Portfolio, answered questions and learned more about the role in detail.

For the final round I had to prepare a small design brief to innovate the Clarks Originals brand. I presented to a designer and the Category Designer.

Communication in between the application and interviews was slow and rare, but other than that very professional.

Interview Questions

• How do you identify trends and how to you integrate them in your work?   Answer Question

Sales Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shrewsbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Clarks (Shrewsbury, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Collected an application form from in-store, got a phone call inviting me to interview a week after I handed it in. It was a group interview with six other candidates, four of us were hired out of the 7. We had to each bring in an item that represents us and a childhood toy then explain these items to the group so the interviewer could get a better idea of our personalities. There were also several other shoe related activities some group related some solo. Received a call about a week later saying I had got the position.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the features you like about this shoe?   Answer Question

Summer Temp Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clarks (Nottingham, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Group interview - 3 tasks
    1) Getting to know the rest of your group and introducing one member of your team to the rest of the group afterwards
    2) Sell a shoe to the interviewers
    3) top 3 qualities for working at Clarks from a selection of 10 and justify why

Interview Questions

• What would be the top 3 qualities for somebody working at Clarks?   1 Answer