Clarks Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.3

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clarks (Bolton, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email telling me to attend a group interview a few days later. I arrived at the interview and was told there would be 3 tasks:
    2) Pick any shoe from the store and describe why you chose it
    3) Given a paper with a person on either side. Had to describe my sales experience with them- how i greeted them, how i found out what they were looking for, how i helped them pick a certain product and why, advantages of the product etc.

Got an email and phone call the next day to tell me that i got the job and to come in the next week to fill in the contract! :)

Interview Questions

• Which book/tv/film character are you most like and why?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clarks (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Firstly, there was so many people at the interview! Over 16 people for an interview. It was basically everyone speaking for 10 seconds each, didn't really have a chance to shine at the interview due to way too many people being there. I don't know the premise of which they hire because I knew a lot of people at the interview, who had similar cvs to mine and didn't really talk.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deal, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Clarks (Deal, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

They advertised that they were hiring in the window, went in and got an applicaion form. Returned it and got asked to come for an interview. Did lots of prep and the interviewer only asked me if I had past experience. Otherwise she did all the talking about the job but didn't ask anything about myself.

Sales Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Thurrock, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clarks (West Thurrock, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with 3 different types of tasks on 3 different shop sections. One was the checkout where you had to reference other products related to the customers purchase. The next one was in the kids section. We were given a scenario of a child and we had to pick a shoe for their liking. Finally, was in the adults section and we just had to pick a shoe that you liked.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about Clarks?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clarks (Sheffield, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied instore, group interview about a week later. Interview included icebreakers, questions answered in teams, and individual questions. A lot of it was fairly intuitive, but it was near impossible to gauge whether you were doing well or not

Interview Questions

• Describe the features of this shoe / sell this shoe to the group   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Clarks in July 2017.

Interview

It was a simple process, handed in my cv and 2 days later I was called to come back to the store to be interviewed and then I was called later that day to be told I was being offered the job

Interview Questions

• When have you been motivated to do something and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • When have you worked in a group that wasn't working well and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clarks in July 2017.

Interview

Dropped in my cv instore, got a call few days later asking me to come in for an interview.
    Group interview with 12 other people, in a hot stuffy basement room.
    extremely difficult fopr a first interview, location ans setting isnt ideal, process is short but rushed.

Interview Questions

• go to the shop floor and pick out a shoe for a particular customer, explain why.   Answer Question

Sales Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clarks (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Group interview - really easy. Had to start by introducing the person next to you. A lot of group work/ team work activities. It's chill and laid back. It is fun.

Interview Questions

• Pick a tv/book character and say what similar attributes you possess.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clarks (Stratford, London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Gave my CV. Recieved a call the next day to attend an interview the day after. Interview was 1on1 and asked questions about my previous experience. Also asked to sell a couple of shoes.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clarks (Enniskillen, Northern Ireland (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Very positive experience after i left application at store they contact me within a couple days and then three days later was interview. Basic interview questions about experience, work as part of the team etc at the end role playing selling the shoes

Interview Questions

• Have you ever experienced that working as a team member was frustrating and why?   Answer Question