Clarus Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clarus Health Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clarus Health

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Clarus Health (Roseland, NJ) in November 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with a nice woman who had been at the firm for 4-5 years and had worked her way up the ladder somewhat. She asked questions about my experience, especially about why I wasn't pursuing a more traditional path after my major, such as medical school or graduate school. She also asked about my writing experience. The next interview wasn't really an interview, but more a series of 5 tasks that I had to do on the computer mostly. Easy but thorough.

Interview Questions

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clarus Health (Roseland, NJ) in February 2009.

Interview

The interivew was held at my university's career service center as part of the on campus recruiting program. A recent alumni held the interview, which I thought went well. All of the standard questions were asked, there were no surprises. It took Clarus about three weeks to let me know that I did not receive a second interview however.

Interview Questions