Clay County School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clay County School District

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Cove Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clay County School District (Green Cove Springs, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

The candidate will meet with the principal or the vice-principal. The candidate will be asked a variety of questions that are scenario based. The interviewer will most likely give a brief overview of the school and the school population.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child telling you to shut up?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Cove Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clay County School District (Green Cove Springs, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I completed an application online. As positions come available, I apply for a specific position. I was contacted by email requesting an interview time convenient for me in regards to a specific teaching position open. I replied and the time and date was set.

Interview Questions

• Describe what I would see in 50 minutes in your classroom   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Cove Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clay County School District (Green Cove Springs, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. I was well qualified, so I was comfortable answering all questions. Make sure you have specific examples of your instructional methods as well as data to support your effectiveness as an educator.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when... just about anything that could happen in a classroom could be asked.   Answer Question

Support Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Cove Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Clay County School District (Green Cove Springs, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

applied online thru archaic application process.

remedial. Was interviewed (months after applying) by 6 people all at once - I'm sure the thought was multiple people to hide the fact that no one knew what exactly they were interviewing for.

Nice enough process. But very, very basic to the point of being comedic.

Interview Questions

• asked basic questions relating to technology. Very basic questions. No one in the room understood any of the certifications on my resume.   1 Answer