Clayton County public Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clayton County public Schools Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clayton County public Schools

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools.

Interview

My application was screened and I selected for interview. The principal asked me how I would manage my classroom. Lesson plan and how I will grade my students. My qualification, certificate, years of experience were outstanding,When I left the place before I drove to my home I had a phone call asking me if I would like to accept the employment," I said, yes", then I was hired..The interview was very successful, I was offered employment.

Bookkeeper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools in July 2015.

Interview

Slow unorganized hr too slow with processing paper work great benefits and time off kids are bad and parent uncooperative there a lot of hitting friend and family hate monthly pay great work hours and holiday

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools (Morrow, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was conducted by a panel of the schools leadership. I didn't have an issue with the interview, they did a great job. I moved to the second interview and had to meet with the district director of bookkeepers and she was very helpful with providing additional assistance.

MIS Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools (Jonesboro, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Easy and mostly informal interview with members of the Technical Staff and members of other departments.The lack of difficult questions reveals either the staff's lack of technical ability or the lack of standards for quality technicians.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools (Jonesboro, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. The panel was able to make me relax as if I was talking with friends. The county needed teachers and I needed the experience because it was my first teaching job. After the interview I was told right away that I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic question on education philosphy   1 Answer
    • A question on class management was asked.   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

hr called me to come in and to fill out a appt. and to go take a drug test it took 10 day for the company to get back to me .because the co. had others to interview

Itinerant Special Ed Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools (Jonesboro, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly. I had completed my application online but also brought all applicable paperwork with me to the interview as well as a copy for each person (plus a few extras) I knew would be attending the interview. This started the meeting off on a very good note as the main interviewer had not had a chance to make copies for the others sitting in on the interview. The questions were pretty much what I had anticipated and the conversation flowed smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Since the position would involve working one-on-one or in small groups with students much of the time I was surprised that there were a few questions pertaining to classroom management (of classes comprising 20 or more students). However, since I had experience teaching in a classroom, I had no difficulty answering the questiions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Clayton County has a salary schedule based upon your years of teaching experience and your current degree so there is no negotiation. I was asked how soon I wanted to start. The interview was on a Thursday so I proposed that I start the following Monday. This gave me time to get some personal academic and office materials together before I started.