Clayton County public Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Clayton County public Schools

2.1

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rex, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools (Rex, GA).

Interview

Laid back comfortable easy friendly
    Be prepared they do expect a portfolio and demonstration of performance
    Great questions that are thought provoking and critical
    Be yourself and relax and let your personality be evident

Attendance Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools (Atlanta, GA) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online at CCPS on a Monday, Interviewed on Tuesday ,Got a Job Offer on Wed. E-mailing the principle is a plus. (Hint) Interview was done with the principle of the school.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Have you worked with children before?
      Tell me a time you had a challenge with students and how did you handle it?
      What are your goals for being here? Are you trying to be a teacher? stay in office? etc.
      Do you have any office work experience ?
      What is you education level?
      Why do you want to work here?
      How are you with microsoft office?   Answer Question

Nutrition Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools (Atlanta, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

they ask math questions, what would u do questions and your availability, i was attending a job fair so the process wasn't long or hectic at all. it was quick simple and easy

Interview Questions

• if the student lunch was $1.50 and she gave you a $10 bill, whats her change   1 Answer

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools (Jonesboro, GA).

Interview

One day process. Quick. Answers were easy. One on one. Teachers are needed so the interview was leading questions. The assistant principal interview classified. The principal interview certified.

Interview Questions

• Can you discuss students with other teacher?
      What is your teaching experience?
      What would your last supervisor say about you?
      How do you hand an unruly student?   Answer Question

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online. Maybe a week later I got an interview. Went in to the school for the interview. Was told how long it would take for the interview and got a call within the time frame they suggested saying I got the job.

Paraprofessional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools.

Interview

Very professional and welcoming. Very informative. Much quicker than any other school system I applied with. I got an interview within a couple weeks of applying and was offered the job on the evening of my interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very simple. The school called me to set up an interview. I met with the teacher, and assistant principals. Asked normal questions about why I would be interested and my qualifications.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools.

Interview

My application was screened and I selected for interview. The principal asked me how I would manage my classroom. Lesson plan and how I will grade my students. My qualification, certificate, years of experience were outstanding,When I left the place before I drove to my home I had a phone call asking me if I would like to accept the employment," I said, yes", then I was hired..The interview was very successful, I was offered employment.

Bookkeeper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools in July 2015.

Interview

Slow unorganized hr too slow with processing paper work great benefits and time off kids are bad and parent uncooperative there a lot of hitting friend and family hate monthly pay great work hours and holiday

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton County public Schools (Morrow, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was conducted by a panel of the schools leadership. I didn't have an issue with the interview, they did a great job. I moved to the second interview and had to meet with the district director of bookkeepers and she was very helpful with providing additional assistance.