Clayton Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Clayton Homes (Maryville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

I would advise anyone to strongly consider if they want to waste their time interviewing for this position with this company. These guys and the VP who would be your boss do not know how to conduct interviews. Also, the VP doesn't know what it is he wants and is very likely to waste your time. They would have been fortunate to have someone of my caliber willing to move to Maryville, TN but also to blind to even recognize this. Big waste of time of my time (including a 3 hour personality test) and my money.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your energy level when handling a task you enjoy?   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clayton Homes (Eden, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

I went to a open interview. I was the first one there, 20 minutes early. When I left, there were already 3 others sitting outside waiting. The interview was fairly casual and I personally felt I did well. There wasn't typical interview questions asked, it was more conversational.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaver, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clayton Homes (Beaver, WV) in May 2017.

Interview

I was called by a representative from Maryville, TN who asked me questions over the phone I was then called for an interview at the store which I applied. After about a week and a half I was called back for a second interview with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not very specific. It was more of a conversation.   1 Answer

Help Desk/Security Analyst/.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clayton Homes (Maryville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

Went to college job fair the people like me gave them my resume. Got contacted by HR a week or so later. Did behavior interview with them 30 min phone. Then a few weeks later was invited to interview at the corporate office. Interviewed for two jobs at once, my situation wasn't normal I doubt you will have to do this. It was relaxed and nice. The people there really know what they are doing and the office is amazing. Was there for 1 hour was more of a technical interview. Then I was told Id here something by a specific date.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Clayton
      Tell me about yourself
      What are your interests   Answer Question

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Clayton Homes (Maryville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial HR rep call, then call with IT HR rep, phone call with small section of SharePoint group, Caliper test, then in-person interview with group (including supervisor), waited for other interviews. kept waiting for a response from company or recruiter and got neither. recruiter stopped trying after a month. position is no longer listed. Overall interview process was fine. My only issue was spending 3+ months of investing time and never got a single follow up post-interview.

Interview Questions

• They had a non-sharepoint programmer sit in on the interview that did the classic standard 10 question grilling of random terminology and syntax.   1 Answer
    • There was the classic "do you have any questions for us?"   1 Answer
    • They asked about my sharepoint experience in every job where I had it.   1 Answer

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton Homes (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

The hiring process started off with two over the phone interviews that were trying to gauge your interest. We had one in person interview. They asked me basic general interview question. One of the interviewers was very probing.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any really difficult interview questions.   Answer Question

Help Desk Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clayton Homes (Maryville, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

I had an interview set up by a recruiting firm that really didn't take my qualifications into any account. I never heard back from the recruiter or the company. Was asked to sit with other technicians to get a feel for the position.

Interview Questions

• so what kind of questions do you have for me   2 Answers

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clayton Homes (Richmond, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

Quick initial application followed by phone call , full application, Assessment Test and reference check and finally interview. I was surprised that no one from the Company bothered to say thanks but we went for another applicant, thanks for applying or anything. Manager did not return call.

Interview Questions

• Went over my assessment test. Some general questions about my experience. Went over the same questions in the phone interview (how do you handle rejection, etc).   1 Answer

Regional Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Clayton Homes (Knoxville, TN) in September 2012.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the lead recruiter, who I had known from a previous employer. The second step was to be an hour long interview with her boss, the VP of HR. When we met, he was somewhat in a hurry, did not ask me many questions about a previous job that was very similar and did not seem that engaged in the interview. I was told that they were initially speaking to 4 individuals that they had singled out, me being one of those, and that they were going to pick 2 from that group to do an assessment and to do a panel interview. I was e-mailed a week later and told I was not selected and that they were going to proceed with another candidate. Then 2 days later, they posted the job online.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you supported your clients when you where with "x"? (which was 3 jobs ago.   1 Answer