Clayton YES! Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clayton YES! Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clayton YES!

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton YES! (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call two days later for an interview. Once Ii arrived to there main office they had me fill out paperwork after I was finished the interview took about 10 mins. She made the process really easy and very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with children?   1 Answer

Program Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton YES!.

Interview

had to wait a little bit but it seemed pretty standard. nice people, lots of folks asked if i was ok. seemed like other interviews i've done before but they don't have any child programs at their main office. kids of a long drive but they said i don't have to go back much. they were flexible with school sites and asking about age groups. i'm glad i got the job

Interview Questions

• pretty basic how would you work with kids, tell me about your experience, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clayton YES! (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

We began by filling out paper work and then we were separated into groups.The interview was a group interview, with about 6 other people. The dress was business casual. They asked questions and people responded one by one. They ended the interview by asking us for questions. The entire process took about 30 minutes,

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words
      What would you do if a child is throwing a tantrum?
      Why is it important to observe a child?
      What skills do you have that would be valuable to this job?   Answer Question

Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clayton YES!.

Interview

Terribly unprofessional, I was met at a neutral location and had a one-on-one interview with a person who had not idea what they were doing. They even checked their phone a few times DURING the interview! After just a few minutes, the interview was over! The person was very socially awkward. I did get the position, however. Thank you!

Interview Questions

• What did you like/dislike about your previous employers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton YES! (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

It was very simple. They interviewed me in the main corporate office. Everyone was very nice. They asked about the usual work experience questions and from there I was given further information about the position.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clayton YES! (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

In the past interview process was awesome thorough and precise. You interviewed with multiple people including people from possible School you would be going to to see if it was a good fit. Now you're just thrown in somewhere.

Interview Questions

• What would you do is a child was crawling under the tables and wouldn't come out.   Answer Question

Site Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clayton YES! (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The interviewer Sharon was very welcoming and made the interview a friendly relaxed experience. As their representative, she really reflected the warmth, caring and sincerity of the organization and their strong commitment to invest in the lives of children.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with children?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clayton YES! (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was professional, giving me information about the company, how long the company had existed, was very impressed with my qualification and experience, was interested in my home location, so I could be placed as close as possible. Gave me an idea of their expectations of me as an employee and was confident that I could do it.

Interview Questions

• What age child I had work with.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered and I accepted

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Clayton YES! (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

I was asked to come to a building that was in a bad neighborhood. After arriving, I was greeted by some random person and asked to wait. The person conducting the interview was dressed in what seemed to be a curtain. She was very short in the interview and asked me questions regarding my personal life. I left and received a call within 2-3 days with an offer letter from the supervisor. Being that I enjoy working with children, I reluctantly accepted. HR took 4 weeks to contact me regarding the new hire paperwork and consistently lost my documents. Finally, I was texted to show up to a school with no information. Completely unstructured and unprofessional