Clean Harbors Interview Questions in Norwell, MA | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Clean Harbors (Norwell, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very great screening process. However, the technical evaluation wasn't something that I was necessarily aware of. Regardless, the evaluation/assessment obviously wasn't an issue, but would've been nice to have had insight into this ahead of time.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clean Harbors (Norwell, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

All interviewers are nice and friendly. It is a laid back interview process. HR recruited me after I submitted my interview online. I had three onsite interviews since I tried two positions. Interviewers mainly focused on my resume and my experience. They also talked about the recent projects and challenges they were working on. i received the oral offer within one day.

.NET Applications Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwell, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clean Harbors (Norwell, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter in the Boston area to apply for this position. The recruiter gave me a salary of $85k/annual, so I decided to go for it. We communicated via email and on the phone. First, I had to drive to the recruiter's office to meet with them, then if I passed their interview, they would contact the company to see if they'd like to interview me. So, I made it. The recruiter set up the interview for 2 days later, and I drove to Norwell, MA. The building and environment was very corporate but easy off highway access and a nice setup. They had an enormous parking lot, so parking was abundant and free. I met with two individuals. The first was with the Director for a high-level interview. He asked what I did, he told me they used an Agile/Scrum software development approach with a 4-week cycle. The second interview was with a Team Leader for the technical interview with more detailed technical questions. He was big on asking SQL query questions. I got the sense from him that the ability to write SQL Server queries was very important. He gave two simple tables and asked me to write joins and count type queries. The software developers there are responsible for both software development in VB.NET to writing/updating SQL Server stored procedures to being involved in the QA process of testing other developer's code. The two individuals were super very nice and accommodating, willing to give someone they really like a chance to join their team as long as the individual was trainable. Also, promotions and raises there were commonplace, as they ensure they keep their people. I was told that they had not lost any developers in 2 years.

Interview Questions

• Asked how to write inner and left joins. I was given two simple tables: customer and employees.   1 Answer

They wanted a mid-level to senior-level developer with a junior developer salary. I could not afford to take the position but wish salary wasn't an issue, as the company appeared to be a great place to work and grow as a software developer.