Clean Power Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clean Power Finance Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clean Power Finance.

Interview

Applied in February or March, received an email inviting me to a phone interview a few weeks later. In-person interview consisted of three rounds: one with each of the two senior managers on the team, and then the last one was with two of the assistant managers. Focused on behavorial questions and talking about past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Are there any classes that you have taken at college that influenced your job/internship search? What skills/knowledge have you gained from those classes?   Answer Question

DPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Clean Power Finance (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview since the main hub of CPF is located in San Francisco. The second round of interviews was a face to face with the temporary manager of the new location. He had a world class poker face and didn't give anything away. They really want to see what you are all about. Be sure to know what they want you to do and be ready to ask in depth questions about anything you don't understand

Interview Questions

• What do you think you would find yourself talking about around the water cooler?   1 Answer

Solar Installation Pipeline Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clean Power Finance (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied on a Friday, got an email to schedule phone interview on following Monday. Didn't make it past the phone interview, but they were all very nice, and I appreciated being kept in the loop about my status. Got an email declining to proceed with me the next week.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Clean Power Finance (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Thoughtful interview process. Provided me with insights into where the team was headed and laid out early opportunities for improvement as well as what wasn't working. Gave me a fair overview of the company and of the different teams that would interact with mine. Talked a lot about company goals and culture and the importance of promoting the culture.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to talk through how I had developed my team in the past. How I had brought in staff and worked with a small staff to develop new programs.   Answer Question

Solar Tech Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clean Power Finance.

Interview

Applied for the position online and was contacted after a few weeks by an HR coordinator to setup a call with the hiring manager. Hiring manager asked questions pertaining to experience and skills that would be required for the position. Was called for an on-site interview with 4 managers. There were last minute cancellations and substitutions without notice but interviews were pretty basic with no surprises. Had two additional calls/interviews with other managers that the position would interact with and those also went well. I was then called to meet the Senior VP for the final round after which i was told that they would touch base and contact me. It has been 3 weeks and no communication on their part.
    HR should understand the time and effort put in by the candidates and respect that and atleast provide a formal rejection if that is the case.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. General questions about experience and how you would fit into the role.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clean Power Finance.

Interview

Really brought all level and associated folks into the mix to review you. Met with direct, next level management, stakeholders, and peers. Each interview was focused on a specific area - technical proficiency, problem solving, behavioral, industry knowledge and motivation. Shown the work area and interacted with several employees. Two total onsite interviews including a several hour sit down with a peer to work through some practical examples.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Relating the use of technical knowledge and the benefit it could bring.   Answer Question

Senior QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clean Power Finance (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by recruiter, Skype chat with Dir of Engineering for an hour
    F2F 1 on 1 interviews with Director of Engg, VP of Engg, QA Lead
    General management questions from Dir and VP about Scrum, meeting deadlines, motivating people and risk assesment
    Technical questions from QA Lead in Linux, Web and Perl

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario in which you had to meet tight deadlines   Answer Question