Clear Channel Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clear Channel (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for Clear Channel and had a phone interview with the recruiter. I was then asked to come into the office for an interview and some testing. They tested my word and excel skills. After the testing I was able to meet with the person who would be my direct boss. We talked for about 5-10 minutes and then I was told I would be contacted as to whether I got the job or not. The recruiter called 2 hours later and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• The personality of the person who would be my boss was most unexpected!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. The corporate office gives no leniency for salary negotiations.

Digital Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clear Channel (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty average

Interview Questions

• How can I be of help to our organization?   1 Answer
    • What challenges have you had with former employers?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clear Channel (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

I saw a flier and sent them a cover letter and resume. I received an e-mail back the next morning asking me to come in for an interview. I confirmed the interview date. The day before the interview I received an e-mail for one last confirmation. Then the day of the interview I came in. i was asked questions such as; who are you? What do I like to do for fun? Why should they hire me?

Interview Questions

• Who are you?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   1 Answer
    • It's Friday night, what would you and your friends do/where would you go?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The advice I would give when applying for this position is make sure you're outgoing and have a fun personality. They care about that a lot. Inform them about recent celebrities news and gossip you keep up with and let them know the blogs you read.

Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clear Channel (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Hardly any ... needed to be a licensed supervising electrician i was that so with their needing to hire someone that was qualified they didn't need to test my skillset as it was demonstrated by my being a licensed electrical contractor. I had a driver's license, a drug test, a physical exam, was shown around the plant, asked about my education, checked my driving record, took my photo.

Promotions Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clear Channel (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Both Promotions Coordinators interviewed me and asked basic questions. Tell me about yourself, what experience do u have in the field etc.

Negotiation

n/A