Clear Channel Interview Questions in Norfolk, VA | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Digital Content Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel (Norfolk, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview a couple of weeks after I applied online. Generic interview questions, asking about skills, past job performances, software skills, etc. Skip to a week later, I was called back for a 1:1. The guy I interviewed was nice and friendly, however, the interview started about 15 minutes late. I also met with another account manager (?) who briefly sat in on the interview and asked a few questions (can you work under pressure, meet deadlines, strongest skills). She quickly left after her round of questions. I found her to be quite rude and agitated, I got the impression she wasn't the least bit interested in my responses. At one point she asked a question about my skills which I answered truthfully and her facial expression was priceless (not in a good way). After she left, I felt more at ease, and the interviewer asked the general interview questions.

However, when I asked him more details about the software I would be using if hired, he had no idea. He also didn't know to what extend I would be using the software. I received no call back and no letter of rejection.

Interview Questions