Clear Channel Outdoor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.6

Chartist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Oakland, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

In person interview for an hour and a half with two different hiring managers following a phone prescreening. Fairly standard questions that increased in difficulty with the second hiring manager. I was asked about my prior sales experience, as well as my unbderstanding of what the job entailed; Furthermore, I was asked about my previous roles/qualifications and how those could be applied to this position. It is a very technical and analytical position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict at work with a coworker and explain how you handled this.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was very straight forward. Skill assessment test were given in stages. Assignment were time consuming, However deliverable were very clear and gave a clear preview of what would be expected from you once hired.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter in another state who found my resume through iheartmedia. Initial screening/phone interview lasted 15 minutes. A few days later sent two emails asking for an update and no reply. Sent a third email and the recruiter finally responds and states they want someone with more media experience. Sent a final email back thanking her and asking if it was an entry level position. No response.

Interview Questions

• Can you go to New York for training?

Describe your daily duties?

Why are you interested in this position?
      Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with the branch president first who I had worked for the lady 10yrs. He pretty much told me in so many words and body gestures that I had no chance on getting the job that I had trained for over the last 10 years. I then interviewed with the corporate operations executive, this actually was professional done and comfortable.
    In the end they hired a sales guy that had absolutely no operations experience.

Interview Questions

• Why should you get this job?   1 Answer

Executive Technical Support Engineer Interview

Interview

possible the worst hiring practice of any company. recruiter/HR personnel rescheduled me twice and failed to call me when it was stated they will. already broken promises let alone working for them. waste of a breath company.

Interview Questions

• no questions were asked. they never call me for a phone interview although I received two emails from them to reschedule me.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Received and email about setting up a phone interview.
    After the phone interview I was called in for an in person interview.
    Met with two different people who basically explained the position, I told them about myself and my experiences.