Clear Channel Outdoor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.2

Learning and Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I met with the hiring leader and the SVP. It was formal an informative. We met in the Times Square conference room, which was a conducive environment for the interview.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions that I was asked focused on a recent project where I had to roll out consultative selling training.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was very straight forward. Skill assessment test were given in stages. Assignment were time consuming, However deliverable were very clear and gave a clear preview of what would be expected from you once hired.

Chartist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Oakland, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

In person interview for an hour and a half with two different hiring managers following a phone prescreening. Fairly standard questions that increased in difficulty with the second hiring manager. I was asked about my prior sales experience, as well as my unbderstanding of what the job entailed; Furthermore, I was asked about my previous roles/qualifications and how those could be applied to this position. It is a very technical and analytical position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict at work with a coworker and explain how you handled this.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with the branch president first who I had worked for the lady 10yrs. He pretty much told me in so many words and body gestures that I had no chance on getting the job that I had trained for over the last 10 years. I then interviewed with the corporate operations executive, this actually was professional done and comfortable.
    In the end they hired a sales guy that had absolutely no operations experience.

Interview Questions

• Why should you get this job?   1 Answer

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Allentown, PA).

Interview

I met with two different property managers who asked questions designed to get a feel for who I am and what I can do. In addition to skill set they are looking for people with values who will add to their culture. They wanted to be sure I was willing to travel, and meld well with colleagues in a team environment. They did indicate that while the job and company were fun, growth was stagnant and so as a result raises had not been given for several years.

Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor.

Interview

average in length one on one with each level of manager and then drug test and acceptance offer took a few weeks to get a call back and had to come in for a second interview then I knew I had he job.
    dress appropriately and you should have no problem show respect to the interviewer

Interview Questions

• standard questions I assume for managers to ask new employees whay do you want to work here
      what do you bring to the table
      why should we hire you
      past experiences in this and any other field
      tell us about your biggest accomplishments and your biggest fails
      hobbies and interest?   Answer Question

AE Memphis Tn Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor in November 2014.

Interview

Their hiring process is amazing. They take time to review you throroughly and allow you to get a feel for the company before making you an offer. The benefits and great things about the company were explained at length and in detail.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you had an unhappy customer or client and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very fair and undertanding on both sides.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor.

Interview

-25 min Phone interview with a manager.
    -40 min In person interview by manager with many "what would you do in this situation questions". followed by office tour.
    -Asked me to come back for another interview, but it was just to fill out and sign papers, but was then sent for an unannounced drug test that day.
    -Offered the position and started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor.

Interview

A face to face interview that took an hour with a sales manager. Took me into the conference room. Gave a tour of the facility. Hiring manager was very funny.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. $35,000 the first year.

Digital Media Content Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was easy, I applied online and got a call within 24 hours of submitting my application. I went to the corporate office and it was very laid back. Great atmosphere, and very intimidating, because all of the popular radio DJ's are walking around, and if you get in good with them, you could possibly get a great job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation