Clear Channel Outdoor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clear Channel Outdoor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor.

Interview

The interview process is not difficult. Total of 3 meetings. If you have previous sales experience, you have the job. It becomes more of them courting you.

PR and Marketing Professionals, the job title you will interview for is Marketing Consultant, however this is a call center disguised as an advertising agency.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

Kind of easy if you have some experience and the VP of sales likes you......very weird man.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Allentown, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

Quick 1 interview and started next week

Interview

possible the worst hiring practice of any company. recruiter/HR personnel rescheduled me twice and failed to call me when it was stated they will. already broken promises let alone working for them. waste of a breath company.

Interview Questions

• no questions were asked. they never call me for a phone interview although I received two emails from them to reschedule me.   Answer Question

PR Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (San Francisco, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Really casual, meet with a manager, discussed interest in music and previous experiences, was shown around company and work areas, very easy-going interviewer, great location right next to cal train in san francisco

Interview Questions

• What music do you like? What can you contribute to the company/   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Allentown, PA).

Interview

If you dont have sales experience and want to get into sales this is the job for you. You will have 2 face to face interviews. All you have to do is explain that you are looking to start a career in sales and explain that you are a hard worker and act enthusiatic.

If you have sales experience and are desperate for a job then this job could be for you. In the interview do not act like you are a great/very experienced sales person. They are cautious with hiring people with experience because this job is the lowest of all sales jobs you will encounter. They will not hire you if you do beacuse they don't think you will stay long. Be modest, explain your experience but do not boast about it.

Interview Questions

• None. It is a standard interview process with them asking basic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none. They have a take it or leave it attitude.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Allentown, PA).

Interview

They basically only give you 1 actual interview and if your anyone who can speak english, read & write you can get hired in this wretched place. They call you back for a "second interview" & offer you the position. Base Salary is non-negotiable and if you decide to quit & give a 2 week professional notice, they will escort you out of the building the same day.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question to answer is when they ask you "Are you okay with a $14k base salary?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiations, on desperate people take this position.

Finance Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

One day after I applied for the position, I heard back from the company to set up an interview with finance director. During the interview, Finance director slightly changed the duties of the position to elevate it to the financial analyst position to better suit me. 2 weeks later heard back and called for another interview with the General Manager and Finance Director. Although Finance Director and GM seemed happy with my candidacy and willingly discussing the offer terms and coordination with HR department for sending me the final offer after the holidays, didn't hear back.

Interview Questions

• Mostly, they provided information about the company and department, and asked if I would be interested in working there?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor in April 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume which included about a year of graphic design and was able to set up a phone interview. The Phone interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. The recruiter was very nice. We went over my experience and skills.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress in a fast paced work environment?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2011.

Interview

Two very conversational interviews, very low key. The interviews are decided by the department heads so it could be skill based and difficult or conversational and easy going. It's more to assess the personality fit with the culture than the skills you possess. The people at this branch are great personalities it's the interviews at the corporate level that feel very cold and robotic.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with Microsoft Office?   1 Answer